chapter one

'Run. Run faster' I thought to myself as I ran away from the police but I was soon tackled. I landed with a grunt. "You have the right to reman silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law-"after that I tund out the officer and put my hands behind my back. After he read my Miranda Rights he put me in the back of the car and got in. After about 20 minutes we arrived at the police station. After everything was done I was brought to my cell. After about a hour or so a social worker stopped in front of my cell and said, "Are you Amelia ruby medico?" "Yes ma'am." I replied. "You are one badgirl. You are filed for resisting arrest, theft, and illegal activities, but you are one lucky girl too. We are letting you make the decision to either go to a delinquent boarding school for boys for the rest of high school or juvy until you are 18 than be moved into jail for about 3 and a half years." She said. I thought about it for a second than made my decision and said. "Where is the school?" She looked surpised with my answer ,but quickly got over it and said, "In California." So I have to move from London to California....sign me up." Ok I'll go to the school, but if one of the boys get handsy I'm not responsible for my actions." I said as she began to walk out. It was pretty late so I decided to go to sleep and my last thought was ' California here I come.' And let the darkness consume me.