Prologue

When Mommy Loves Me

The day I move into New York was also the day I knew things wouldn't be the same.

Moving away from Hong Kong was a big step for me. Finding a place to stay wasn't hard but wasn't easy as well.

Landing a job shouldn't seem hard right?

I land an internship at the Covington Fashion and Magazine Co. I don't know how I did it but I did.

The only thing distracting me was the 5,11 gorgeous, Latin woman with so much immense power.

Beautiful.

Young.

Intellectual.

Sexy as hell.

Controlling.

Nurturing even.

Daydreaming about my boss as my mommy.

Oh how I so wish...

But what if that wish turned into a reality?

***************************

"Omi can you come in please." My boss calls for me, I feel nervous being in her presence as I have my head down low.

"Yes boss?" I ask, not really sure how to inform "Please... Call me Milan..." I slightly look up, looking over her long legs being crossed.

"Omi...?" She calls my name again, snapping me from my dirty thoughts.

"Y-yes?" I stutter... Gosh I'm such an idiot "Do you have any plans for this weekend?" She asks me "Um... No? Is there something you need?" I ask waiting for her answer.

"Yes cancel anything you're doing for this weekend, I need you to come with me on a business trip!" She says and I'm almost lost my temper, not once has she ever noticed me and expects me to cancel all things and come to her aid.

"No!" I say and she looks up abruptly "Excuse me?" She snaps and I whimper from her temper but I stand my ground.

"I said no! If you need help... Why don't you call your actual assistant for help? I'm just an intern, I'm not even being paid! So no!" I walk out of her office walking quickly towards the elevator.

I realize what I had done was stupid but now it was too late to even go back on it.

"Crap!" I whisper softly, the bell dings and I get off walking towards my small cubicle.

Everyone's eyes on me.

~why are they looking at me like that?

"Miss. Omi?" someone calls for me and I look up to see a man "Y-yes?"

"You're wanted upstairs on the 30th floor again..." He says reluctantly and I gulp down the sudden lodge in my throat.

~Crap what was I thinking!?

When Mommy Loves Me

Also side note!
Thanks girl Aimee21x for these awesome covers! Seriously you guys! Her covers are awesome!!!

Follow my blogs for news and updates and sneak peeks.
Instagram: @thelittlesarmy_16
Tumblr: @his-innocent-girl13
Twitter: @LadyDalila16