11: Bad Boys Secrets

Kate froze, I love you words she had never heard Josh say.

"Then why did you pull that stunt?" Kate argued.

"Look, I just love you so much and sometimes I don't know how to express how much love I have for you Kate, please, you're my missing piece." Josh cried.

Kate was torn, she was with Rick now, but Josh really seemed to want her.

"You can't just spring all this on me Josh, okay!" Her tone getting more angry, "you tried to rape me! And then you act like it never happened! You're a little fucker Josh so stay the hell away from me."

Kate stormed back into the library, but she forgot the door doesn't open from the outside.

Josh stood there, but when he realized she couldn't run away he got closer to her, and smashed his lips against hers, she fought, and then the door opened.

Rick had seen this and pushed open the door for Kate, he shoved Josh off of her and Kate took his hand inside, leaving Josh on his hands and knees.

"Thanks," Kate said as they got inside.

"Any time," Richard responded, kissing her on the cheek.

Kate blushed at his sweetness, for she never knew that boys could be that kind. Josh was her second boyfriend, her first had been a boy she met in middle school, who turned out to be her cousin, and this made family gatherings hard.

Buzzzz! Rang the bell to go to the next class, summoning the students to pack their things, and when done run or walk or jog to their next class. Most students followed the bells command, except Josh, he decided P.E. was overrated and headed home.

Josh's POV
That was shit, although I can still get Kate back, I'm pretty sure she's a virgin-so I'll enjoy that. Me mum and dad probably won't be home for a few hours, so I'll head to my place.

Kate watched the clock seconds hand turn a full circle before returning to her worksheet, and Rick was in that class with her, already finished, he watched how her eyelashes bloomed and her hair spun around her shaped face.

Josh got home, headed to his room, and dropped his backpack, he looked around his room, then laid down next to his bed on the floor, and lifted part of the carpet up. He torn at the ground and eventually pulled out a wooden purple box, and flipped the hinges open.

If this were a movie the box might glow with golden coins, if this was a normal kindergarten box it may contain art projects. If this were a normal high schoolers box it might contain a bottle of brandy, or maybe one or two cans of beer, possibly even some weed, which this box did, but it contained one more thing: a gun.

Josh picked up the gun, and aimed in at his mirror, fantasying what it would be like to put a bullet through there, but then, he put the gun back, and hid the box once more.

He went into a zipper pocket in his backpack, taking out a list, erasing the words two dimes of weed and replacing it with three dimes of weed. The rest of the list contained more of the contents, 1 bottle of whiskey, 1 can of beer, AK47, two rounds of bullets (12 each round), pocket knife

There the list was, not an incredibly odd thing to keep a list, but a stupid thing if anyone found it.

Hi! I will leave this chapter here in the hopes that you enjoyed it. Vote if you enjoyed this chapter💎