~1~

My name is Sarah Jimenez. I was born in Rosario,Argentina.
I moved to Spain after I finished high school.
A university in Madrid had offered to come and study there.
I decided to move my whole life to Madrid, leaving my family behind. I majored and earned a degree to be a Physical Therapist.

I have always been a Barcelonista ever since my childhood best friend Leo, Yes the Leo Messi started playing for the Blaugrana shirt.
After leo moved to Barcelona, we talked a couple of times over the phone and when we met when he visited for holidays but his career was making him so busy that we haven't talked in years and we drifted apart.I wonder if he still remembers me?

I've always hated (not hate) but very much disliked the Blancos.

I live in a apartment by myself, yes living the single and independent life ;)

I had already been interviewed and told that I had gotten the job so today I have to meet the club Manager Carlos Ancelotti. I'm nervous and a little sad that's it's not Barca that I'll be the head therapist for, but girls gotta make money so... I have no choice..

~~~

I quickly took a shower and loosely curled my blonde hair.
I didn't really know what to wear so I decided to wear a long white blouse , blue jeans and brown sandals. I wore a natural amount of makeup.

I headed to my kitchen, grabbed some cereal, milk and some fresh cut up strawberries for my cereal.

I still had an hour until I HAD to leave , plus the club was 10 minutes away from my apartment so I decided to eat my cereal while watching my favorite show Friends on Netlfix.

I finished watching TV , cleaned up and grabbed my phone, purse and keys and headed to my car.

~~~~

I parked my Audi and walked to main entrance where the office is. My palms were sweaty and I was shaking a little.

"It's ok , Sarah don't be nervous , you got this, don't be stupid."

I walked in and went to the front desk. The lady looked up and smiled.

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?"

"Hello , I'm here to see Mr.Ancelotti" I tried to talk without sounding stupid and smiled wide like an idiot.

"Uh yes you are Sarah Jimenez right ? I nodded. "one sec"

She dialed a number on the phone.

"Sir , Ms.Jimenez is here to see you"

"Ok sir"

"He called you in , take that elevator up to level 5 and he's office in right in front"

"Thank you" I smiled and walked to the elevator.

~~
I was about to press the button but someone else's had got to it first.

"I'm sorry" I said looking up and realized who I was standing in front of.

I froze completely and my eyes widened.

The Cristiano Ronaldo was in front of me.

The Cristiano FUCKING Ronaldo.

The 2nd Best player after my Leo of course.

He smiled at me.

"Its ok"

I didn't reply.

He waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh sorry again" I managed to say.

"It's alright" he said and chuckled.

OMG THAT LIL CHUCKLE WAS SO CUTE....

Snap out of it Sarah !!, I mentally slapped myself...