~ 29 ~

I AM BAAAAACK. Yes, hi, how are you all?

~

"Oi there's our soon-to-be birthday boy!" Zayn cheered softly, throwing a wink at Louis as he stepped out of Harry's house, hearing a faint Irish bye coming from the kitchen. Louis was very happy to have someone as great as Niall (and not only because he was a fantastic cook). He was sure that the two would spend nice years together, hopefully. Helping and supporting each other like real brothers would do. He was desperate to find out everything about him. What exactly happened to him, for example. Or his favourite colour, animal, game, everything! Louis giggled but quickly bit down on the inside of his cheek. No time for being a little boy.

"Hello," Louis spoke shyly and hugged both of the boys gently. "So.. You wanna party?" Zayn smirked as Liam leaned against the raven haired boy. His hand went to squeeze Liam's bum, causing the brown haired boy to flush bright and swat at his boyfriend's hand.

"Yes! I like dancing," Louis grinned and followed the lads to Zayn's car. He was usually the one that stayed sober to take care of Liam. Louis fell sad for a second, wishing Harry would be with them but he knew it wasn't possible. It would look weird. A Teenager with an older  man. Would it always stay like that? That they had to have this.. Thing in private? Secretly sneaking around, only kissing in the house and never outside. He would never have a relationship like Liam and Zayn had. And it was making Louis sad.

He didn't want to be, though, because it was the night before his birthday and everyone was only there for him so they deserved a happy Louis, right?

Louis sighed softly and fired a quick text off to Harry.

From Louis to Harry:
"Louis loves his daddy!!! Forever x "

He added a variety of emoticons and smiled shyly, tucking it back in his pockets as they drove. He felt like he needed to remind Harry constantly.

"Liam bought some alcohol.. You wanna drink Lou? Not get drunk but.. A little funny, eh?" Zayn grinned and raised an eyebrow up at the back mirror, looking at an unsure looking Louis. Louis knew he promised Harry not to drink. But he was turning eighteen right? What about breaking the rules? Yet, Louis did never want to break a promise he made his daddy. He never wanted to disappoint his daddy.

"A beer will be okay hm?" Jess smiled and patted Louis' thigh who blushed and nodded slowly. He loved that when sometimes he was overwhelmed with deciding anything for him, Jess was there when Harry wasn't. Usually Harry decided for Louis, making him all floaty when they did the fun stuff. That's what he loved when it came to sex between the two of them. He didn't need to think. Harry knew what he liked and Harry just did it, being Louis' dominant partner. Tugging his hair, having a hand around the younger boys throat, squeezing lightly but not too hard just the way Louis liked it. To make him understand that Harry owned Louis. And the younger boy loved it.

The brown haired boy took a slow inhale and bit down on his lower lip. What could possible go wrong?

30 minutes and a lot of beer cans later, they found a parking spot outside the club. "Zorro?" Louis squinted his eyes at the name sign of the club that was shining brightly against the darkness of the night.

"Yeah, man. Best club ever, you're gonna love it in there!" Zayn grinned and turned the engine off before he turned in his seat.

"So we bought sparklers .. We're so cute aren't we," Zayn smiled and Jess rolled her eyes. Louis blushed. "Yes romantic idiots, now hand me one." Jess chuckled and took one of them in her hand before turning back to Louis.