Do I want this ?

Holly is my life and my salvation but she cant satisfy what ive grown inside me,

I will always be a cheater its in my nature.

After receiving the text from Annisa I had thought about how I could do this and make sure that Holly didn't find out about it.

Im a gym instructor and keep a pile of letterheads at the house, so I went into the study while she was sleeping and wrote a convincing letter talking about a conference in Leeds this week then I took it to a friends and asked them to sign it for me. She didn't know what was signing so that at least made the task easier, I put a stamp on it and sent to the house.

The next day I was in the shower...

"Hey babe, you got a letter"

"Who's it from"

"The postmark is your work, want me to open it"

We had no 'secrets' when it came to mail and Holly was my secretary with the post as most of it tended to be junk mail.

"Sure babe, go ahead"

**

I heard nothing for ages, until the door of the shower opened and Holly entered with a sad look on her face..

"Whats up babe??"

"The letter"

"Oh?"

"You've been invited to a conference on some new gym facilities in Leeds this week"

"Do I have to attend, is it compulsory"

"Yeah, it says directly linked to your job"

"So why the sad face?"

"Its on Wednesday, Im at college and got a presentation"

"Hey babe its ok, I wont be away long and I promise to make it up to you"

"Hmmm, I guess"

"Why don't I show u how much I love you right now"

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that"

Holly got into the shower and moved over to me, we kissed long and deep, I loved the feel of her body against mine and especially when she moved her leg between mine....

I opened the bathroom cabinet and took out the feather.....