I slept with him?!?!

I laid with my head on the toilet, trying to hold in the puke. "Bunny?" I hear Adam's voice yell from the front of my apartment. "In here!" I yell from my bathroom. He walks in, looking at me weirdly. "You look like shit." he says. "Thanks, that really made my day." I say sarcastically. "Sorry." He narrows his eyes.

"Are you sick?" I nod. "I woke up feeling nauseous and I ended up puking." I felt like utter crap. I didn't like the fact that Adam was seeing me like this. "Nauseous?" He narrows his eyes. He had a look on his face that I had never seen before. "Is it a fever or something? Stomach ache?" I shrug.

"I don't know, just feeling like crap." He nods. "Your no- not umm.." He trails off as I stand up, getting ready to brush my teeth. "Not what?" I ask as I start brushing my teeth. "You know.." I shake my head. "Pregnant?" I stop brushing my teeth, freezing in my spot. OH hell no!

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! I cannot be "pregnant" no way in freaking hell! I was so overwhelmed with the fact that I even slept with someone that I didn't even stop to think that maybe I had gotten pregnant in this one night stand! What the fuck is wrong with me? What if I am pregnant? What if I can never find the father of my baby?

Oh god I felt like puking again! "Allison?" Adam snapped me out of my thoughts. I run my hand through my hair. How long has it been since my period? Like.. a few weeks.. Oh why don't I keep track of this?! "Adam.." I start unsure what to say. "I can't be pregnant.. I'd-" I was fucking speechless. "Oh god I feel like I'm going to pass out." I whisper.

"I'm sure you're not pregnant, we can go buy a test and check.. you're not pregnant I'm sure of it." He nods, almost like he was trying to convince himself. Oh god! Why couldn't Katie figure out that I might be pregnant instead of Adam? He must think of me as some kind of whore! Ugh!

"No.. I'll buy the test, this is my problem not yours.." I mutter, feeling almost shameful. He starred at me for a second. "I have to tell you something.." he suddenly says. "What?" I arch my eyebrow. "I-I know who you slept with." I look at him weirdly. "You do? Why didn't you tell me? I've been clueless for like the whole last 2 weeks!" I spat at him.

"Who is it?" I demand. "Allison... it's me." For the second time in the last 5 minutes, I froze in shock. "What do you mean? I didn't sleep with you Adam, I would've recognized your apartment.." I shake my head, denying it. "You didn't recognize it because that wasn't my apartment.. it was Nicole's"

"You're fucking kidding me right? Not only did I sleep with you and I might be pregnant but we slept together in your fiancé's apartment?!" Now I felt like digging my own grave. "I need you to leave right now." I walk past him towards the front door, opening it for him. "Allison-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No Adam, I need some time. I'll call you when I get.. when I get the results." With that I shut the door.

I grab my phone out, dialing Katie's number. "Hello?" She answers. "Katie?" I sit on my couch, curling my legs to my chest. "Ya?" I bite my lip. "I need you to do something for me Katie.." I start. "What is it?" She asks. "I need you to go to the store and pick something up for me." I felt terrible to say the least. "Okay.." She agrees.