Chapter 1

Reader's POV

  You sat down. It was so boring, since you were at school. "Okay today we will be having a test."

  After a few groans from classmates all the quizzes were passed out. You stared at the test, you did have pretty bad grades. One of the lowest of all.

  You were a little ahead of a person named Yukiteru Amano or something like that name.

  You looked up from the test, only to see Yuno Gasai messing with a clay figure. You secretly pulled out your diary and recorded in it.

  The bell rang, and students began to leave. You looked at the figure that Yuno had made, only to see Murumuru. You stood, dumbfounded.
  How did she know?

  Previously

  You sat down on your bed, pulling your covers over your (H/C) in the process. You visited your imagination world, with the god Dues and Murumuru.

  He had told you about the 'Game of Life' which had your 'Future Diary' which told your future, and all about the ways you can die, etcetera.

  Back In Your Time

  You started picking up your stuff, and a steady pace. You walked 'calmly' down the hallway. Then you sprinted. You took out your (PhoneColor) phone and checked it.

  'Takao Hiyama stops you at the end of the street, who is actually meant to be First, and Second at once' it read.

  Dues told you about this, there was a total of about twelve diary holders. You decided to turn the other way, so Third didn't catch you.

  FlashBack

"Third, the Murder Diary Holder" Murumuru said.

  End of FlashBack

  You sprinted to a construction sight, only to see two other people there. They weren't in a group though.

  'Wait, isn't that First and Second?' You thought. You ran to the elevator with the two people heading inside. It closed. You missed it.

  Closing your eyes and trying the think of a solution, you heard footsteps. You opened your eyes and began climbing. You had taken a training camp, for the military. You never did go though.

  You finally got up to the top. You saw 'Yuno Gasai and Yuki Amano?' This stunned you when you thought of it. You watched the whole fight go down, but felt bad for not helping.

  You jumped down from where you were. They looked at you weirdly. "Take a picture, it'll last longer. The names (Y/N)." You said sarcastically.

  Yuno brought Yuki behind her, just in case. You stuck out your hand. Yuno hesitantly grabbed it and shook.

  "Sorry for not helping, but your pretty tough First, Second. You just killed the serial killer. Third, he was the murder diary holder."

  Yuki looked scared, while Yuno looked suspicious. You stood there in awkward silence for a few minutes, but you decided to break the silence.

  "I'm an extra diary holder. They put me in to make it more difficult. I'm the Divine Diary. Exactly like Yuki's diary."