New Baby -IRWIN-

Rowyn Summer Irwin-  (Row Row or Row for short)

"You got her?" You asked Ashton as you stepped out of your side of the car and towards the baby.

"Yep!" Ashton replied in a bubbly tone. You were bringing Rowyn home today and you were both beyond excited.

 Your mom had volunteered to watch the boys while you were at the hospital. Walking into your house, you here the sounds of your 5 year old and your 3 year old rough housing. 'Man it's good to be back' You chuckle to yourself. 

"Booooyyyss!" Ashton calls through the house which is followed by the sounds of little feet pitter pattering through the hall way to the living room. Danny jumps into your arms and you wince.

"Carefull Bubba, mama might be sore." Your mom says, walking in not far behind the boys.

"Can I see da baby now?" Fletcher asked. He was probably the one most excited to have a sibling because he loves being a big brother.

You take the baby carrier from Ash and uncover Rowyn.

"Guys, this is Rowyn Summer Irwin!" You announce.

"WOWYN" Danny shrieks, his blonde curls bouncing in his face.

"Do Mike and Luke and Cal know that you named the baby after the band?" Your mom asked, followed by a slight chuckle. 

"Not yet, but they will. I just know they'll love it." Ash responded with endearment in his voice.

Rowyn began to stir in her car seat so you started to rock it back and forth to try and soothe her. When that didn't work, you took her out and placed her carefully in your arms to rock her. She quieted down and her eyes fluttered open, revealing her bright green/blue irises. 

"Mama I wanna hold da baby!!" Fletcher said. 

"Okay sit down. Do you remember how you held Danny?" You questioned the brunette boy. 

"..No" he said shyly

"It's okay, here." Ashton walked over to his son and helped him put his arms in the right position. He stuck a pillow under Fletcher's elbow for extra support. "Just put your arms like this.." Ash said as you laid the baby into Fletcher's arms. "And make sure to support her neck." Ashton continued. You took this opportunity to take a couple photos. Unfortunately, the moment didn't last long before Row was crying again. 

"MAMA WHAT'S WRONG?!" Fletch sounded so concerned.

"I think she's just hungry, love bug" You said to try and calm him down. You gently took Rowyn from him and rocked her until she quieted down. Then you handed her to your mom so you could make a bottle with the breast milk you had pumped at the hospital. 

***

After feeding the baby and saying goodbye to your mom, you put Row in her bassinet next to the couch. Ashton came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. Your sons followed closely behind and you all admired the new creation in the cradle.

"I love our little family." Ashton said while placing a kiss to your neck.  

-----

     Hey friends. I hope you enjoyed this. I know I'm not the best but I'm trying my hardest. I feel like it's been forever. This book is getting so many reads. More than I imagined. I love writing but sometimes it's hard to come up with ideas. So leave suggestions if you have any :)

      ~R