New House (ashton)

The kids ages:
Fletcher: 6
Daniel: 4
Rowyn: 21 months
Ash's POV:
     Our 3 bedroom house has become a bit too small for what we need. After Rowyn was born, Fletcher had to move into Danny's room and the rooms are not very big. Y/N and I found the perfect house and we just bought it last week. We mentioned it to the kids before we made any decisions but I'm not sure they remember.
     "Do you guys remember when daddy and I said we were going to get a new house?" Y/N asked the kids and they looked confused until Fletcher spoke up.
     "Yeah! I remember! You said I could have my own room again!"
     "That's right bub! Y/N said "And there will be a basement with a play room for all of your toys and nice big yard." She continued.
     "We move in a week and a half so we have to start packing everything as soon as possible." I explained to my kids who just looked at me in awe of the fact that they were getting a new house soon.
----
     "Danny, Fletch, did you go potty?" I heard Y/N call from the bottom of the stairs as I was upstairs changing Row's diaper. Both boys replied
     "Yes mommy"
     We are leaving in 10 minutes. Everything is packed and the moving trucks are on their way to the new house. We said our much needed,  sentimental goodbyes to the house. I'm sure going to miss it. We brought all 3 kids home to this house. We've made so many memories here. But we're a growing family and this is a necessity. We walked out the door.
     I strapped all of the kids into their car seats as Y/N did one last check to make sure we got everything.
     "Ready?" Y/N asked, getting into the passenger seat of our Dodge Durango.
     "You kiddos ready?" I asked
     "Yeah!" They all cheered.
     "Okay, let's go then!" I said
----
     After a quick 20 minutes drive, we arrived at our new house. We wanted to stay in the same general area just because Fletcher had started preschool and everyone had made friends in the neighborhood. I drove through the driveway and parked right outside the garage. This house is gorgeous.

*the house*

     "Here we are!" Y/N said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and the boys immediately jumped out of the car

     "Here we are!" Y/N said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and the boys immediately jumped out of the car. Of course Rowyn was sleeping.
    "I'll get Row Row, you get these rambunctious boys into the house so they can check it out" Y/N suggested to me and I took the house key from her hand.
     The boys were already jumping around and had explored every part of the house by the time Y/N had woken up the baby and brought her inside.
     "I think they like it" Y/N said, adjusting Rowyn on her hip. "You wanna go check out the house, Bug?" A tired Row nodded her head and Y/N gave her a tour.
     "Mommy can I go in here??" Danny asked with a quizzical look on his face as he tried to pull at the door handle of one of the bedrooms. We had kept the bedroom doors shut for a reason. We had the rooms done for the kids. We hired a professional because neither is could pull it off. We wanted it to be a surprise so we didn't tell the boys and we didn't let them go into their rooms until we were ready.
     "Ok guys, we had a lady come and do everyone's room special for them! Are you excited to see them?" I asked.
     "Yes yes yes!!"
     "Ya"
     "Yeah daddy"
     I heard a chorus of responses.
     "Ok let's start with Fletcher, since he's the oldest" my wife told the kids.  She opened the door and Fletch was ecstatic. It was covered in green, his favorite color, with little monster decorations and hints of green. Y/N's dad made Fletcher a toy chest that sat on the opposite side of the room from the bed. Next to the toy chest was a large bean bag chair.