Chick flick moment

//AN: well second update today! I'm so proud of myself! I'm dedicating this chapter to shiftertolove! She's an amazing writing and I could only dream of being that good! Keep writing girl!//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and panicked feeling searing pain in my left shoulder before the memories flooded in. The cougar. The bite. The pain. Oh the immense pain. I stilled as to not add any extra pain. I realized I was in a bed. 'The RV?' I asked my self slowly moving my head. 'The RV.' I thought to myself. I noticed dale in the front and tried to speak. "D..." Was all I could say my throat was so dry. I tried to moisten my dry mouth and then spoke again. "Da..le" their was a pause between my speak as my throat was extremely dry.

His head turned and he saw me and smiled,"Your awake!"

I smiled back weakly and I croaked out,"W..wa..ter.." I knew he heard me this time as he stood and got me a glass of water and helped me sit up.

"How you doin'?" He asked me after I had drank the glass.

I smiled slightly bigger. "Loads better.."

Dale smiled at me. "Do you want me to get your sister?" He questioned and I simply nodded. He walked out the door closing it softly. As I tried to move my left arm, a searing pain shot through it and I cried out wincing. About two minutes later Kylee came bursting into the RV grinning hugely.

"Your awake!" She beamed.

"And you are insane!" I greeted her with a cheerful smile.

Her face went from happy to pissed in a mere second. "Dale can we talk. Alone." Kylee demanded. He nodded and left. She glared at me, "What the hell were you thinking?! Going off alone! Are you insane?!"

She was pissed and I knew it. "I'm sorry sis but it's better me then the kids!"

"I don't care! What we're you thinking?!"

"I needed to be alone!" I yelled at her.

"Then go sit in the damned tent!"

I sigh in defeat. "What's done is done."

"Well your still an idiot but I'm happy your okay." She went back to smiling at me. Then she clapped her hands. "Well that's it for the chick flick moment. Lets go eat."

I laughed and nodded. "Alright." I stood up slowly.