Leaving for atlanta?

"Of course we'll go but we'll going in our own car," she looked back at me.

I smirked happily, "Okay!"

Shane growled "I won't allow it!"

I rolled my eyes,"You can't not allow us to do anything...jackass." I added the ending to prove my point.

Ky smirked at my outgoingness.

I was more of the outgoing one of the two of us when we were around other people. Ky and I are originally from Ohio but when she turned 18, I filled for emancipation and I got it. So we left our abusive dad for Georgia and now Ky works and I'm in school with a part time job as a baby sitter. Kylee has black and red hair and dresses in black. Everyone thinks she's a drug dealer but Ky and I know better. I dress in dark clothes but my personality is bright so I don't need bright clothes. My hair is a reddish-brown.(A/N:end back story)

Shane rolled his eyes as I laughed and ran to go pack Ky slowly following.

I muttered to Ky," I hate his sorry ass!"

Kylee laughed and grinned,"I do to."

I ran into my room and grabbed my large old suit case packing everything clothes wise and grabbing my duffle bag for food just in case. I ran to our small kitchen grabbing canned goods and a can opener and other utensils. I ran and grabbed Murphy from his cage. Grabbing his food putting it in the duffle bag as well. Then pulling Murphy to our 2010 (**which is the year for the first season**)ford pickup as Shane walks up to ky.

"How the hell do y'all afford this? Do ya sell drugs?"

Ky scoffs "What makes you think that?"

"The way y'all dress." Shane says.

I bite my tongue knowing Shane's about to get his ass chewed.

"What the fuck does the way I dress have to do with drugs?! I'll have you know I've never touched or done drugs in my life! I don't even smoke!"

Shane had a shocked expression on his face as I burst out laughing putting Murphy in the back of the truck."I call shotgun!" I laugh harder jumping in the shotgun seat.

Ky opens the garage door."Why are you still here Shane?"

"Just making sure y'all are comin'" he says in a cool voice.

"Get out Shane!" I yell from inside the truck.

"I'm goin'! I'm goin'!" He walks out.

Ky jumps in the driver seat and starts the car. She freezes and then turns to me and asks, "Oh fuck! What about the bikes?"

I laugh. "They're in the backs along with Murphy's other cage."

"Oh yeah.." We pull out of the garage. We drive down to Carl and Lori's house. As Lori and Carl get in Shane's car I wave to Carl smiling as we pull out in front and lead the way.