I glare at Majesty as I take my babies from him and place Jaden in Melrose's lap while carrying Malaya over to my presents, letting her play with my new stuff.

"Jade, you can get the rest of the twins stuff of out of the car and by the way, I got a late training session so you gon have to keep them tonight." Majesty says in a bitter tone.

"Um, nigga no. I'm gon be celebrating my birthday and turning the fuck up, so no!" I bark.

"Well, you could've let me know in advance!" Majesty argues.

"Nigga, you askin for time off, not me." I glare at Majesty's fine ass face.

"That's a fuck-nigga's revenge. Jade, don't worry about it. We'll get a babysitter." Melrose says.

"I don't want my kids with no damn babysitter!" Majesty barks.

"My mom will do it, ok?!" I bark at Majesty as I head out to his car and collect the rest of the twins things. I grab two of the diaper bags and begin to head back in. Majesty pushes me up against his car gently, catching me off guard. He presses his body so close to mine that I can feel his big dick, rock hard up against me.

"You trynna get this tonight?" Majesty bites his bottom lip and stares me deep in my eyes.

"No."  I say, in a weak ass tone.

"When you done pretending you like lickin pussy, come blow this candle." Majesty squeezes my ass hard and then drives off leaving me turned on and thinking about his offer.

I walk back inside trying to hide my arousal. I place the twins things down and go take a long hot shower, where Melrose joins me and makes me forget all about Majesty. Around 10 am, I'm dressed to kill in a Michael Kors dress, purse to match, and a diamond necklace and earring set. The twins look pretty fly too, as me and Melrose buckle them in and head to have brunch with Desiree and CJ. Yes, CJ and Melrose hate each other but they agreed to get along for the sake of my birthday. We arrive at an upscale restaurant and see that Desiree and CJ have beaten us there. Desiree has baby Aaliyah in an all gold carriage by their table. As we get closer, I also notice that baby Aaliyah is wearing a mini lace short and crop top set with matching booties.

I crack up. "CJ, how you let her dress this poor child like this?"

CJ laughs. " I had nothing to do with that, that's all Desiree right there." CJ defends.

Me, Melrose and the twins get comfortable at the table.

"Happy Birthday Bitch!" Desiree gives me a big unexpected kiss on my lips which makes Melrose cringe in anger. 

"I'm gonna give you your present later, if you know what I mean." Desiree sexually says.

"Hell, no you not." Melrose argues.

"Mel, she's just kidding." I laugh.

Desiree takes a long sip of her lemonade, failing to disagree. 

"I am starving!" I blurt, trying to change the subject. I flip through the menu and go to the breakfast/lunch section of the menu. 

"So, Mel. What you get Jade?" Desiree asks with an attitude.

"Range Rover and around $20,000 in gifts." Melrose casually says.

CJ almost spits out for food.

"I just got wet. You got her a car?!" Desiree crosses her legs.

I dangle my keys at Desiree, displaying a big smile at her.