Chapter six

A/N sorry for taking so long to update I have been super busy and I didn't get and time to write! Sooooo sorry! :( it might take along time like this since I have a busy schedule for the next week!!!!! I am trying to write as much as I can! Please comment and vote!

Chapter six

Re-cap

Then I suddenly panicked remembering what it was I was doing here in the first place. "Where's Alice what have you done with her?" I scream at the monster before me.

"Oh, she's been takin care of no need to worry." He said as he smiled.

"What do you mean she been takin care of?" I asked. I probably sounded really stupid asking all these questions.

"Why does your kind have to be so annoying?" He hissed looking annoyed. "Oh fine, I'll have to show you."

Then he lifted his hand and a sort of mirror appeared, but it was showing me a girl. The girl was throwing fireballs at the monsters around her. More and more monsters kept coming though and soon she was circled by them and she was then grab by one of them and the monsters disappeared no doubt with the girl and to somewhere they would in prison her. Then it hit me the girl in mirror thing was Alice. "No!" I screamed.

"Ahh, such tiny things you are, you care so much about each other." The monster in front of me said. "Now, no more talk time to fight!" He screamed and the monsters charged. The last thing I remember was that I was getting my water ready to fight.

ALICE'S P.O.V.

I had my fire ready and I was throwing fireballs at the Samis'. I was making good progress, but they kept coming it was as if they just appeared after one of them had died. Going like crazy with my fire I was tiring myself out.

"Run away, if you must little girl.." Said a Samis who had gotten in my head. They could get into your head and find what you were thinking and talk to you, if you didn't get a block up.

"Ha,ha,ha." It laughed it my head. "Your doomed now!" It said and with that he grabbed me by the wrist and then he vanished to his place or prison, me with him.

CALLIE'S P.O.V.

I was fighting like crazy, not just for my life but also for Alice. The Samis' weren't coming as hard on me as they had Alice. Alice. It was all my fault she had been taken I never should have let her go by herself. I couldn't bear it she was one of my only friends and I had lost her, because of one stupid mistake!

"Oh, your too much fun!" Said the Samis that was I was fighting bringing me out of my thoughts.

"You're not going to beat me!" I said in return. Even though I was losing my power. I never thought I would feel a drain of power, but I did, and I was fading fast.

"Ha!" He cried. I could tell he knew I was losing my power.

I felt my eyesight going all fuzzy and before I knew it would be black. Suddenly I heard the sound of a car engine and then I saw a big white jeep come into the fight. Someone grabbed me and pulled me into the jeep and the Samis' retreated as they saw that more of us were there in the fight.

"Get back to we're you came from! And don't ever come back here!" A girl yelled who was driving they we speed off back to we're the jeep had come from. All I remember was trees speeding by before I blanked out.

A/N hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment and vote! It's really great to hear what you think! The next chapter should be up sometime tomorrow or in the next week! Thx!

Xoxo camcatreader