Chapter 5

ROSE 

"How Old Are You Again?" I Asked Jaden Trying To Make Conversation With Him. He Smiled Showing His Pretty White Straight Teeth .I Think I'm officially in Like (Crush) With Someone!

"I Respect Your Shyness" He Joked  I Laughed And Turned Around To See Xavier Talking To One Of Alondra’s Friends And Alondra Giving Me A Funny Look . . . Maybe That Meant I Needed To Flirt More .

He Wrapped His Arm Around My Neck And Pulled Me Closer To Him, I Was Kind of Surprised But I Relax As We Walked Forward And Away From Everyone Else. We Walked Into An All Girls Store Called Forever 21.

"Why Are We Here? What About-"

"Don't Worry About Them, Just Shop and Try on Clothes N' Shit" He Whispered On My Cheek 

 I Didn't Have Any Money! How Was I Gonna Tell Him! That's Why I Should Of Stayed With Alondra She Told Me She Was Gonna Pay For My Things. I Guess Jaden Seen The Worried Look On My Face Cause He Smiled And Told Me He Was Paying For Everything. Phew!

I Looked Around And Picked Out A Couple Pair Of Jeans, Shirts, And Two Dresses. Jaden Sat At The Stools In Front Of The Dressing Room Watching My Every Move Like A Hawk. The Clothes Alondra Gave Me Made Me Feel Prettier So I Picked Out Some Things That Were Similar.

 "Well This Is All What I Got" I Said Walking Back Over To Him. 

"Alright Go Try Them On And Show Me" He Said Giving Me A Smack On The Butt, I Rubbed My Butt Where He Had Smacked It And I Secretly Blushed. 

I Tried On A Pair Of Skinny Jeans First, It Fitted Me Well! I Wasn't Use to Having Well Fitted Clothes; I’d Always Shop at Goodwill or When Churches Were Giving out Free Clothes. 

I Walked Out Of The Dressing Room With The Jeans On, Jaden Smiled And Twirled His Finger Around Signaling For Me To Spin Around. I spun around and I Looked At Myself in The mirror, I Could See Him Standing up and Walking towards Me. He Snaked His Hands Around My Waist And Rested His Chin On Shoulder. "You Look Sexy" He Whispered In My Ear. My Head Dropped And I Started Blushing Like Crazy. 

JADEN 

I Was Flirting To Perfection And I Could Easily Get In Roses Panties But It Wasn't Like That. She Wasn't Like The Other Bitches I've Been With (Rude , Hood , Loud) She Was Amateur To The Game So I Wasn't Gonna Try And Run Game On Her I Was Teach Her Well .

Maybe I Could Get Over Alondra, She Was With My Boy And It Wasn't Right. She Came On To Me Any Way And One Day Soon I Was Gonna Tell X Everything. 

 Rose And I, Well I Paid For All Her Clothes And Went To Another Store. I Didn't Catch The Name Because Rose Was Walking In Front Of Me And I Was Too Busy Staring At Her Ass. She Had A Booty That Was Just Right! Not To Big Not To Small, Firm, Soft, No Wrinkles or Clumps, and Juicy. I Just Had To Smack It In That Store. 

"Eh Wrong Store!" Rose Said Turning Around 

"Oh Huh?" I Said Looking Up And Around, We Were In Victoria Secret. I Grabbed Her Hand As She Was About To Walk Out. 

"Nah I Like This Store, And I Want to Pick Some Stuff Out For You" I Said Licking My Lips. 

 "Okay But As Long As It's Nothing Too Extreme" She Said Calmly, I Liked That About Her She Was Calm And Cool All The Time.

 ROSE