Chapter 1

I was sitting in history class, my teacher Ms. Timberland was starting our lesson about ancient Rome and the arena, when I got a tingling sensation in the back of my head and it felt like I was sucked into the past.....

I was standing in the middle of this giant battle ground, full of dirt with blood clunked together, wisps of dust flurries whipping against my knees, people in the stands yelling for more blood to be shed. I looked down seeing that I had very little armor and was covered in grim, sweat and gore. I didn't even know if it was my own blood or someone else's. Then I heard this weak battle cry behind me and as I turned around this giant of a man dressed in the same get up as me rushed at me sword held high. 

He had gashes covering his body with blood gushing out of the more deeper wounds. On instinct I raised the shield on my left arm to block the attack. I thrust-ed my sword as the giant man's sword bounced of my shield as my sword struck into his chest. The look on his face was one of surprise and pure pain as he slowly sank to his knees. For a brief second all that could be heard was his sword and shield dropping to the ground with a loud 'THUNK'. I continued to look on in horror as he sputtered "Thank you" as blood started to drip out of his mouth and he chocked on his last breath. He then fell face first into the dirt dead. I continued to look on in horror towards his life-less body, the grim covered sword in my right hand, and the roar of crowd cheering my name around me. "ROMINA" "ROMINA" "ROMINA"

All of a sudden I hear the bell and I'm sitting back inside my history class as my peers around me start to pack and leave for lunch. Ms. Timberland called my name bringing me more into reality, spurring me to start removing myself from her classroom. As I made my way to the door I looked back at her and the look on her face caused me to believe that she knew what had transpired during her lesson. The only thing was I didn't even understand what had happened in class.

Walking the halls to the cafeteria I hear my older sisters calling my name. "Romina are you okay?" called out Ravona. "Hey little sis you look pale as a ghost." Her twin Asher noted. They both pulled me in between them checking on me for any physical wound. Ravona took my face in both hands looking at me extremely worried as Asher hugged me from behind tightly. When they found nothing wrong they pulled away slightly, but in the process triggered another flashback to the past.

We were in a small room that looked like living quarters, but the room seemed to be in very poor conditions. There was two small like cot beds pushed together with hay underneath and a tattered looking blanket that probably would not do much to keep anyone warm. To the side was a small looking desk/drawer that a candle lit lamp sat on top, barely giving the small room any light. The door was wooden and had a bar like window on it, but looked very heavy to move. My sisters were also here, but completely naked as was I although what made this even stranger was that I had a cock with no sack. I guess I was a hermaphrodite with both working male and female parts. 

And it seemed that my sisters and I were about to get down and dirty. I wasn't quite sure how I felt seeing this, just like the fight with the giant man. But just like before I was acting on instinct and started to kiss Ravona and Asher slowly and very passionately. I tried to fight and stop from continuing this craziness, but I soon learned that I had to go through the motions until the flashback was over. As I refocused on the scene in front of me, I was kissing down Asher's neck to her chest, leaving bite marks that were quickly bruising. I had taken Asher's left nipple into my mouth as Ravona took Asher's right nipple into her mouth. She threw her head back letting out a load moan. Both Ravona and I were working up Asher, making sure she would be dripping wet for my 13 inch rod. 

I continued my way down her taunt stomach, stopping at her hips to nip and lick the indention's before I got to her sweet spot that seemed to calling my name. And like the good sister I am I happily obliged to meet my older sister's needs. I used my forefinger to part her folds enough for me to find her little button and attach my lips to it. I hear a loud gasp as Asher's back arches and pushes her core more into my mouth. 

I look up slightly to see Ravona lowering herself down onto Asher's parted lips and go back to the task at hand. I use the flat of my tongue and thrust into Asher's canal as deep as I possibly could. I try to lick all of her juices that were pouring out and continually shove my tongue inside her craving more. I feel one of Asher's hands knot into my short hair trying to push me in deeper as Ravona rides her face. I could faintly see Ravona's hips jerk against Asher's mouth and Asher holding Ravona down as she tries to also get her tongue buried deep inside Ravona's canal. I could hear both of my older sisters getting closer to their peaks as I was yet again pulled back into reality.

What felt like hours had past was just merely seconds as my sisters were pulling me into an empty classroom. They sat me down and started to pace in front of me, both sending me worried looks. Seconds later they stop next to each other and sighed. "Romina, we're worried. You spaced out on us and as we tried to call your name to get your attention, you turned a crimson red. Please tell us what is wrong with you?"

I could feel my face heating up at the mere thought of the last flashback and then when I looked up to them I lost all coherent speech. "Ah... Well um I don't know what is going on let alone begin to even explain what is happening to me to be honest. But I do think that maybe Ms. Timberland has an answer." I try to get out while twiddling my fingers together.

Asher looked at Ravona with a confused expression then looked back at me as if she wanted me to explain a little more. "Why would Ms. Timberland have answers?" Ravona asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "She started teaching about ancient Rome today and I think it has something to do with the lesson." I say standing up and running a hand through my short cropped hair. "But can we just go home?" I ask nervously. They nod their heads, "sure, but when we get home we want you to start at the beginning as to what happened in class and then out in the hallway, okay?" I made my way to the door, but looked back and a blush crept onto my face yet again and just nodded to them.

Asher and I head to the student parking lot as Ravona goes to the office to sign us out for the rest of the day. When we make it the truck, Asher pulls me into a hug from behind and holds onto me tightly, but the way she's holding me is like a lover's embrace. I blush even harder when I accidentally move my rear end against her crotch and she lets out a small moan that she covers up with a small cough. Ravona comes out the building just in time and motions for us to slide into the truck. Now being in a small vehicle with no room to move and having that flashback at the forefront of my mind makes the ride home very uncomfortable.

As soon as Ravona stops the truck in our drive way and gets out I hurry and try to get to the safety to my room to avoid having to talk about the flashbacks. But Ravona grabbed the back of my pants just as I was going up the steps and pulled me back and pushed me into the living room to the couch. I sat down and gave them a sheepish grin. Ravona just sighed and sat down on side of me. Asher came in and sat next to me on the other side of the couch. Now came the hard part, trying to explain the strange flashbacks I was starting to get.

****Note: I'm not sure about this so far, but let me know what y'all think. I may or may not keep this up cause its a work in progress. Also I do not own any of the pictures I attempt to post with my story*****