Life is not a fairytail

Recap.. she's 5'6 Hispanic and black and can you say "Ghetto" this bitch was raised with know mommy five brother and her daddy and she got them hand she go off for little shit but that's my baby.... she my best friend .... besides my sister..

* Noell P.O.V*

so after listening to kyah go on and on about Christopher and Anastasia the bell finally rang... and off to class I went... I walked in and all eyes on me some I can feel making fun of me but I ignored it....

Mr.Hosloth: okay class today you guys will be assigned a partner for the writing contest held on Wednesday March eighth an-

somebody walked in and of course it's know other than kay j coming in late as always I never really talked to him because he's known all around school as the number one drug dealer sooo I try and keep my distance....

Mr.Hosloth:Kayshaun Dousin!! it is nine thirty you are 25 minutes late for class Please take a seat and stay after class...

kayJ: well hello to you to Dr. phill...

every one laughs

Mr. Holsloth: kayshaun pleasure take your seat your really pushing your luck..

kayJ: awww c'mon Mr. H you knoe I'm just playing...

Mr.Hosloth: please take a seat next to Noel and stop having these rude outbursts...

some girl: damn you gotta sit next to Godzilla!!!

everyone laughs

I just put my head down and listen to me and my girlfriend by Tupac....

* KAY J P.O.V *

welp you guys know I'm KayJ and I'm light skinned with grey eyes and I keep my hair curly... so I walked into school and bumped into Anastasia...

her; hey Kay you looking mighty fine today. she say biting her lip...

me:thanks stasia you don't look too bad ya self..

her: well (pulling me into an empty class) it's been a while and I know you missed me....

me: (cheesing hella hard) yeah

her: so let me take care of you.... she said getting on her knees and unzipping my pants and going to work.....

I walked out that bitch t drained out.....

when I walked in Mr. H ass all on my case and shit then have the nerve to say my real name I had to get him back... then his ass gone say it again I'm like since I'm in a good mood I ain't gone get his ass so he tells me too sit next to some girl named noell then I here dayna hoe ass say "damn you gotta sit next to Godzilla and everybody laughed at that.... then I look at lil momma and she just sitting there.... Welp not my problem...

me: sup baby

her: (nods her head)

Mr. H: okay take a goooood look at who your placed by cause this is you writing partner... so if you don't like the person start liking em' cause as of today your going to be joined at the hip. you'll be best budds by the end...

I take a look around and see I ain't missing out... then I look a little momma and she's dazed out..

me: iight so what we writing bout I say waving my hand in her face....

her: (jumps) ummm idk ummmm....

Mr. H: Noel, kayshoun come up here for a moment....

me and shawty make our way up there...