♥ happy valentine's ♥

One-shot (I guess)

Its as the early morning and just a regular morning it was valentines day and Matthew wanted to give a breakfast gift to Gilbert. "I-i know I'll make my famous velvet pancake he hasn't had that yet." While Matthew make his pancakes, Gilbert was thinking of a plan. A very special plan at that.

~time skip from the awesome Gilbert kesesseses~

Matthew POV

I went upstairs with the special breakfast red velvet pancakes with maple syrup,orange juice,and his favorite wurst. "Gil wake up," I said while putting the tray down on the night stand and started poking his cheek.

"Mmmm..let me sleep." Gil said while turning his back to me. "W-w-well you get no k-kiss then eh." I said while about to leave the side of the bed. When i got pulled down by the waist on to the bed. ";∆; don't do vhat to the awesome me." Gil said while pouting Putting his forehead on mine. "I. Want. My. Kiss. Birded ~." Said Gil with sleepy eyes and bed hair. "Ummm...non."

"~Well I'll just get that kiss my sled then keseseses." Said Gil with a smirk. Oh no •∆•

~le tome skip~

Gilbert POV

"Yas vhis pancake is AWESOME BUT NOT AS AWESOME AS BIRDED." I had a giant smile on me face after eating the most awesomeness pancake every from my adorable Matt. Now I must make my plan for him vhe best!

~time skip after Gil plan was done~

3rd POV

Gil took Matt to a fancy restaurant for valentines day and after for a lovely walk in the park. They stop and looked at the star that was glowing brightly in the night sky. Gilbert looked over at Matthew and having a light pink blush on his face nervous about what he was going to do. He smiled to him self just watching his love of his life gaze up at the twinkling stars.

"M-Mattew.." Gil called out while looking at his shoes in a nervous wreck. "Yes Gilbert?" Matthew said while looking at the flustered Prussian.

Gil got on one knee holding Matthew hand "vell I'm not sure how to do vhis but, birded I love you. Your adorableness from loving pancakes to going rage mode from when your hockey team loses and umm and I'm saying vill you be me Liebhaber(lover) for life. Vill you marry the awesome me?" Gil said will holding up a gold ringing with a heart in graved in it. Matthew had tears of joy running down his cheek. "Oui mon génial prussien!" (Yes my awesome Prussian) Matt said while nodding his head and kissing Gil after he put on the ring "keseses ihr so liebenswert!"

~THE END