Valentine's Day Special

Zacznij od początku

I stepped up to the steps of Ootori Mansion and knocked. Last week, Kyoya had invited me over for a special dinner he was planning. And since today was Valentine's Day, something told me that this would be romantic.

...No one was opening the door. Normally one of the maids would have gotten it by now. I knocked again. After the second knock, the door slowly opened.

"Well, that's not creepy at all..." I stepped inside and looked around the empty mansion. No Kyoya, no maids, no Fuyumi, not even Yoshio.

I stared blankly in front of me, contemplating going back home and giving Kyoya a piece of my mind tomorrow for abandoning me in his house on Valentine's Day. I started turning to the door again when a bouquet of dark purple roses sitting on a table next to the wall caught my eye. I walked over to them and saw a note.

'You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen'

I smiled at the note then picked up the flowers and smelled them –something everyone has to do when given flowers –and then noticed the purple rose petals leading from the table and up the stairs. How had I not seen them before?

I followed the petals that brought me to a box of chocolates with another note sitting on top.

'I know you'd prefer hamburgers, but it would ruin the moment...
You are the sweetest person I know'

I laughed at this note and took a chocolate out and ate it as I followed the small, wrapped candies to the third floor where a giant stuffed, black dog with a red ribbon sat on a chair.

'Saw this and thought you might like it'

My smiled grew even wider as I picked up the dog and followed a trail of ribbons that led me to a room that I hadn't explored last time I was here...

Inside, Kyoya stood next to a table in a black tux with a red tie. Behind him stood a small classical band of three violins and a cello playing soft music while smiling at me.

I walked up to Kyoya and hugged him tightly, but also not ruining the roses or chocolate and smothering him with the dog. He hugged me back then brought a small white box in front of us. I took the box with one hand while he chuckled and took the rest of my presents away from me and handed them to a maid.

On top of the box was one more note...

'You are the most amazing thing that ever happened to me...'

"And I love you." Kyoya said as soon as I finished reading the note. I smiled up at him and stood on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. He pulled a chair out for me at the table then pushed me in, going to sit in his chair shortly after and watched my reaction as I opened the box.

My eyes widened more than they ever have at what was inside.

It was a gorgeous silver heart necklace with pink diamonds all around it; inside the heart was a word –a name. Shaya.

"Kate told me about her 'ship name' for us." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back and chuckled.

"It's perfect, thank you so much. This is amazing, Kyoya."

The maids' brought us a seafood dinner and we ate. It was better than anything I've had at restaurants or homemade; though that was to be expected from an Ootori. After we were done, Kyoya gave me one of his knowing smirks.

"How did you enjoy my food?" He asked.

"It was delicious- wait... 'Your food'? Did you make this, Kyoya?"

"I did. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smirked at my shocked expression. "Did I fail to mention I could cook?"

"You can control people, you can make my heart feel like it will fly, you can paint, you can cook... Is there anything you can't do?"

"Hm..." He placed a hand on his chin and thought for a second. "I can't breathe underwater."

I laughed and threw my napkin at him. Of course he easily caught it and put it back on the table, then he looked back at me and smiled softly, the smile that he saved just for me.

"I love you, Shae. And I am very happy that you transferred to Ouran and met me."

"Aw, Kyoya... I love you too." I blushed but smiled back. "I'm glad I came to Ouran as well and met you. I couldn't be happier."

And it was true. My –crazy- life with Kyoya and the Host Club was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me.

A/N: Nope. Still doing the Author's Note at the bottom.

So... yeah. I wasn't planning on doing this, but then changed my mind at the last minute. Hahaha, it was so worth the rush order on this to see Shae wondering why I showed her three necklaces though! XD Hope you liked it, Shae! Shaya forever!! \(*^*)/