Chapter 2: The Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

"Why was Shiro there?" Terasaka asked as if sensing his friend's discomfort with the topic.

"Shut up and let me talk," Karma told Terasaka who tsked but obeyed.

"When Shiro showed up he mentioned Nagisa's name and told him to come with him. For some reason, Shiro wanted Nagisa but he refused so Shiro attacked. I decided to try and attack from behind but he read my strategy somehow and pinned me to the ground with his foot."

Karma began to shake slightly. The bad parts must be coming up, like why Nagisa ended up barely breathing laying on a tree.

Isogai and the others returned with five first aid kits and some bandaging.

"A helicopter is coming now to pick up Nagisa to bring him to a specialized hospital. How is he so far?" Karasuma-sensei said, putting his phone away and walking over to Nagisa to check his pulse.

Karasuma-sensei signed with relief and I let go of the breath I was holding. "He seems to be holding on. He is unconscious and hurt badly but he seems to be fighting."

Karma signed in relief and smiled. It was a real smile and you could tell that he was genuinely relieved.

"So," Karma began again, resuming his story, "I was pinned and I heard Nagisa scream to be let go. He was being held by his neck by Shiro who then stabbed him in his stomach. The screams began and as if he was trying to shut them up, Shiro started cutting Nagisa's arms. I managed to flip him over and get him to release Nagisa from his grip. I was going to attack him when he suddenly left. I would have followed him if not for Nagisa. Then I heard your voices and rushed over. Shiro probably heard you before me and left so we couldn't gang up on him. Damn, that goddamn bastard."

"Its okay, Karma-kun, its not your fault," I told him, trying to reassure him.

Karma clenched his fists and maybe it was my imagination but I could have sworn I saw a teardrop in his eyes for a second. It disappeared when I blinked so I was probably just imagining it.

Then, the sound of a helicopter came and I looked up to see a rather large military helicopter flying above us. I put my hands over my skirt so it wouldn't fly up. Okuda and the other girls did the same.

The helicopter was so loud that the students at the main campus probably noticed it already. There wasn't enough space for it to land so it sent down a bed that it would lift up.

Nagisa was going to be strapped to it so he wouldn't fall off but I was still worried. Was it okay to move him when he was this hurt?

I glanced over at him and almost cried. His face was red as if he had a fever and he was groaning softly in pain. Karma was trying to reassure him somehow by saying something in his ear that was too low for anyone but those two to hear.

When the bed arrived, Karasuma-sensei secured it to the ground and went to Nagisa. He turned to Koro-sensei and they shared a silent conversation. When it really mattered, they were actually a good team.

In a flash, Nagisa was gone and was strapped onto the bed. Karasuma-sensei tugged on the rope, signalling for it to be risen up.

As it was lifted Karasuma-sensei held onto the bottom with ease. He nodded at us and we all understood.

He would be with Nagisa and would call us later. But I couldn't help but worry about my blue-haired friend. What if he was never able to move again? Or walk? Or think? What if he never woke up?

Agh! I scolded myself for thinking that way. Nagisa is strong, he would come back to us, he would come back home, right?

----------

Karma's P. O. V.

Nagisa-kun, you'll be alright, right?

Everyone will be sad if you're gone, so you can't go.

Damn it! Why couldn't I protect you?! How did he get through my strategy. He is going to pay.

I don't care what happens to me but I will make sure I get my revenge on him if its the last thing I do.

I watched Nagisa be carried away to be taken care of.

Don't worry Nagisa, you'll be alright. You always will. 'Cause that's who you are. An unstoppable assassin.

----------

???'s P. O. V.

I watched in the shadows as Nagisa was taken away. That man was there, surveying the area as he was lifted up along with Nagisa.

His eyes lingered longer in the area I was in but I wasn't worried. He wouldn't spot me. There was no way he could.

He was helping me accomplish my goal. After this Nagisa will be all mine, just mine. That man better had been right.

It was absolute torture to see my little angel be cut up like that but everything I was doing was for Nagisa.

Nagisa will love me after this. All he will see is me. He'll forgive me. Because I love Nagisa everything will be okay.

Nagisa, I watched as you were taken away. But don't worry, soon it'll just be you and me. It'll be perfect~....

I love you, Nagisa!

----------

So, how was it? I mixed it up a bit with the mystery P. O. V.

Did anyone guess who it was?

Anyway, should I continue or should I not? Tell me how I did in the comments and don't forget to vote and press that follow button!

This chapter is dedicated to jessielovesulol, LesCerm, and cautions

Thanks for clicking that follow button! I really appreciate it! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter....if you even read it....

Okay so I guess I should go now.

Enjoy the video, by the way. Its suppose to explain how worried everyone was for Nagisa. (P.S. I love Madoka and Homura, the two characters in the video)

Stay Epic!

-EpicMelody