Chapter 17

~Alicia's POV~

We went to the Three Broomsticks for some drinks. I ordered 2 butter beers and brought them to mine and Draco's table after paying the bartender. I gave Draco his butter beer and began sipping on mine. He didn't say anything. He just continued to stare in my direction. I turned around to only see the bartender. I looked back at Draco and said "Draco. What is wrong with you?" He snapped out of his trance and said "hm? Nothing. I'm fine." "Draco you've been acting weird since the floating lights." I whispered to him. "I'm telling you 'Liesh. I'm fine." He grabbed my hand to reassure me and a jolt of electricity came through my arm. I pulled it back and I assumed Draco felt it too because he was looking at his hand like it had 10 fingers instead of 5. I cleared my throat and said "you should drink your butter beer." He nodded and began drinking his butter beer. Once he finished, we went up to the castle.

(A few days later)

Draco was acting weirder more and more as time went on. My father even noticed and I told him what happened when he started acting like this. My father just smiled and sent me to my next class. Its like everybody knew and nobody wanted to tell me. I had a free period right now so I went outside for some fresh air when I saw Sirius. I walked up to him and smiled. He smiled back and said "something is on your mind." "How did you figure that out?" "You didn't say anything when you came up to me." I sighed and said "my best friend has been acting strange and he won't tell me what is wrong." "I didn't know I was acting strange," he said jokingly. I laughed and said "not you Sirius." He pretended to be hurt by putting his hand over his heart and said "I'm hurt. I'm not your only best friend?" I laughed and rolled my eyes. Sirius continued saying "what is his name? What makes you think something is wrong?" I sat down and he did the same. I looked at the ground and said "His name is Draco Malfoy. I told him I'm the Enchantress by showing him some spells. I made floating lights of different colors appear. He then began to stare at me like he was in some trance. When I asked him what was wrong he told me nothing. I shrugged it off and we went to Hogsmede. He was staring at me again and he continued to say he was fine. He grabbed my hand and an electric shock flowed up our arms. Ever since then he was acting weirder and weirder." Sirius smiled and said "I may not know the Malfoy family, but it sounds like Draco has a crush on you." I was so stunned I felt as if he Stupufied me. He continued saying "by the looks of it, you like him too. You just don't know it." I stared at him in disbelief. "Your crazy." My face started to heat up and he laughed. "You do! You're blushing!" "I am not." I said feeling hotter. He laughed and said "go talk to him." "Alright." I got up and left to find Draco.