Chapter 1 ❤

It's damp today. It has rained for days without stopping.

That has stopped me from going to my place.

But sadly it hasn't stopped me from going to school :(

But that's okay...it's Friday and school has already ended.

I will spend my weekend in the woods. It's not like I have anything better to do.

I can hear the pack miles away. I can hear them scuffling around playfully. Their mothers growling for them to stop and get off of her.

I step over a fallen log and and walk through the woods lost in my own thoughts.

I really don't want to walk miles....it's only about two but at school I ran 3 miles for track and I don't want to run or walk anymore.

I turn around put my jacket on the log, to keep my butt from getting wet.

I sit down and close my eyes, coaxing the wolves to me.

In just a few minutes I hear their paws on the earth in front of me.

I open my eyes and smile.

I put my hand out for the alpha. He is black with a little tan circle around his eye.

He puts his face into my hand and I let his emotions invade me.

He is worried.

I pout my lips and get down on my knees, not caring if the ground is wet.

I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his ruff.

It's weird...these wolves are larger than any I've seen on animal planet. These wolves are enormous... Bigger than me...

Me and the alpha have a connection.. One I don't have with the other wolves. I feel their emotions just as I can feel his..but our connection is deeper..

It is silly to say you love a wolf...truly love a wolf...but I do..I love him...

I hold him for a few minutes. Our foreheads pressed together, our eyes closed.

I would have held him longer, if it weren't for the pups trying to climb in my lap. He growls at them and gets them off my lap, nudging them toward their mother's.

I just smile and wrap my arms around him again.

I whisper how much I have missed him and the other wolves.

He licks my cheek and whimpers.

I laugh and pet his head getting up off of the wet ground.

" what shall we do today huh? Want to explore? Maybe go somewhere we've never been?" I ask him.

He nods and looks at the others walking their way.

We all get together, me walking at the front with the alpha.

After awhile my feet start hurting.

"Ugh my feet hurt." I say to him.

He stops and looks at me, then turns and looks at his back.

"You...want me to get on your back?" I ask him.

He blinks his eyes and makes a low noise.

I shrug my shoulders and go beside his back. He lays on the ground so I can get on easier.

I get on and hold onto his fur.

He immediately stands up and starts walking.

"Woahh." I say as I hold onto him tighter.

He knows everything about me. Its so silly...talking to wolfs about all of your problems, instead of people.

I don't like people these days. They are greedy and rude. Most of them like to bully people when they aren't of the 21st century. Like if they don't dress the same or have the same beliefs or something. So I chose to be with wolves instead.

We walk for a few miles until we come to a space in between two HUGE rocks...

Oh this looks dangerous. I think to myself.

He stops and turns and looks at the rest of the pack. He let's out a small growl. That I know means that we are hear.

Just as I am about to climb down from his back I am thrown off by something large. I fly back and hit a tree.

I whine and lay on the ground. I try to lift my head up to see what had hit me.

A huge grizzly bear was standing in front of us, growling and roaring.

He growled and swiped at one of the wolves.

My alpha was already on his back biting the back of his neck.

The bear throws him on the ground and bites into his paw.

He yelps and scampers away, to have the rest of the pack step over him to protect him.

They all get around me and the alpha and growl awd snarl at the bear.

After a few seconds he slowly backs away, defeated.

My vision slowly starts to go blurry. And before I know it everything is black.