Go With The Wind-- Kuga Kyosuke

You've been the relationer of Honan Stride Club for 2 years. Honan has won numerous races and is always the first to cross the finish line. You've become friends with the club members and they're proud of you too-- Until that Race..

*Flashbacks*

"Set!" You shouted at your team memberas you saw Kuga is near the take over zone.

"Oh? Are you a bit too late to ask them to get ready for take over?" The relationer from the other school smirked at you with an disgusting smile.

"Huh?"

"I mean... You don't want accidents to happen, do you?" He asked, tilting his head.

"W-What do you mean?" You asked, you knew that he was trying to scare you, but, a sense of doubt started to build up within you.

"Kuga Kyosuke should be running at this moment, you know, little girl."

"Huh?! K-Kuga, go!"

And, the race ended in disaster as you gave the command too early. 

Other members blame you about it, except Kuga, who's said nothing and didn't blame a word on you. However,  under great pressure, you quit being the realationer and soon, you received a message that your parents will be sending you to England for further education.

****

On that day, you couldn't believe that you met Kuga in the airport.

"(Y/N)! Just before you leave, tell me, why did you left," He looked straight at you (E/C) eyes, panting.

Has he been running to the airport, to meet me?

"....... I-I never wanted to be the relationer at the first time..." You stuttered and adverted your gaze.

"(Y/N), stop lying to me," He smiled gently and cupped your face in his warm hands. Tears fell down from your face. "I knew you enjoyed the time that you spent with us, even if you are leaving Japan, I'll miss you... And...(whispers to your ear)..."

"Kuga..." You blushed at his words.

"Go, with the wind," His light-pink long hair fluttered in the wind as he said to you.

*End of flashbacks*

"Kuga! I'm be coming back to Japan, boarding the midnight plane tonight!" You cried at your phone, while packing, with yourboyfriend-- Kuga Kyosuke, on the other side. You just had the university graduation ceremony. 

"Oh, that's great," You knew that he was excited too, even his voice seemed emotionless. "I'm glad that you listened to me on that day."

"Yes yes, whatever, I'll call you when I arrive, bye~" You then cut off the phone.

"Go with the wind." You repeated the words while smiling to yourself.