True Happiness-- Shiki Dozono

"So, where do you want to go next?" asked Shiki, panting.

You are on a date with him in the amusement park. It was a sunny and hot day, but you enjoyed yourself so the weather doesn't really matter. After a ride on the Merry Go Round and on the roller coaster, you started to feel a bit tired, and not to mention Shiki, who's been protesting not to go on the Challenge-Yourself Roller Coaster in the beginning.

"Let's go to the haunted house next!" You pointed at the dark and spooky house a the left corner.

"E-Eh?" Shiki let out a sigh, "O-Of course, would you like to eat something, ice cream?"

"Yay!"

****

"........... That's really delicious~"

"Hmm..."

You stayed silent and enjoy the _____ flavor ice cream that Shiki bought for you, a breeze gushed past and you closed your eyes. It's about dusk, and the bright sun is setting. The sky is painted in pink and blue.

"What's the matter?" asked Shiki.

"Ah, a-actually Shiki, do you enjoy the time spent here?" you asked with a serious face.

".....Pfft, hahaha!" He then burst out laughing, "What's with that face?"

"I'm serious!"

"...Well, I've searched online about dating.... So far, we've tried different games and I bought you food..." He murmured to himself.

"...Sigh, Shiki, dating is not about buying food or souvenir for me, it's about the time spent with each other," you explained. "Follow me. I'll show you something that's amazingly beautiful~"

"Huh?"

You held his hand and led him to the Ferris Wheel, as it reached its highest point, you pointed at the sky.

"Look!"

The tall buildings could be seen from here, and the pink clouds looked cute with the blue sky as background. The city never looked so calm and beautiful.

"Ah...." He widen his eyes and stared at the scenario.

"See, I told you so," you grinned and watched his surprised expression.

"Hmm, it's beautiful, but not as beautiful as the girl beside me," He glanced at you with his usual smirk.

"W-What are you talking about Shiki!!!!" 

He peck a kiss on your cheeks, which is about the same pink as the clouds.

"I love you, (Y/N). Not only you taught me what's true happiness between us, but you also let me see a different world. Thank you~"