Party tricks Matt x reader

A/n, outfit for the fic is up above, also smut, smut everywhere, like actual smut not referring to it, the actual stuff, plus it's my first time writing smut so I hope it's not completely terrible.

You fidgeted with figured nervously in
Front of the floor length mirror, you were wearing a navy blue lace dress that went to just above your knee, it had lace sleeves going to the elbow, along with nude pumps and  a tan clutch, you hadn't wanted to bring it and carry it around the whole time but Emeraude had insisted it would 'complete the look'. You had somehow convinced Em to go easy on the makeup. you were wearing dark red lipstick, mascara and some eyeliner, that was about as subtle as it was gonna get.
"Em can't I just wear pants? I mean I don't have to dress formal, it's my party."
"(Y/n/n), it's not use, Em really wants you to wear that, plus Matthew's probably going to die when he sees you, you look beautiful." Kat said with a reassuring smile and your cheeks flame at the mention of Matt, ever since you'd joined the show you'd had a huge crush on him, and you were certain the whole cast aside from maybe him knew.
"He definitely will, no te querida pánico, you look amazing." Em smiles and finished her makeup. "And done, let's get this show on the road."

The party was fun, everyone was dancing, well you were more or less shifting your weight from foot to foot. Matt looked.... Adonic, he wasn't wearing anything special but his dark gray Henley fit exquisitely, you'd already been caught staring by Emeraude, who smirked at you and winked.
You could see Dom and Al smiling and talking to Matt, who looked mildly annoyed and doubtful.
"You should talk to him." Kat said beside you
"I do talk to him, all the time."
Em rolled her eyes "You know what she means (y/n) don't be that way."
"Guys he doesn't like me like that, like I like him."
"Don't be so modest, everyone sees the way he looks at you when your not looking, the way both of you look at each other." Kat smiles at you
"He's coming over." Em whispered excitedly to you, she was right, Matt was walking toward you with his hands stuffed in his pocket.
"Hey Kat, Em, (y/n/n)" Matt smiled warmly at you
"Hey Matt, Kat land I were just going to get a drink." Em smirked at you and pulled Kat away.
"You look nice (y/n)." Matt said nervously, are you the one making him nervous?
"You're not too bad yourself Daddario." You teased and he smiled.
"Would you um, would you like to dance, with me I mean." Matt tripped over words, you'd never have thought he'd be this nervous.
"I'd love to." You replied with a smile and took his hand and he pulled you into the dance floor.
Your heart was about to beat out of your chest,
Matt guided you across the dance floor as if he'd done it a thousand times before, He kept his eyes on you, yet still, he knew exactly where to go. Every moment, every angle seemed to be planned in advanced. Nothing felt forced it was like floating.
"Matt," your voice was barely above a whisper, "everyone is looking at us."
He squeezed your hand slightly and smiled. "Really," he chuckled softly, "I didn't notice."
"About time." Alberto teased as he walked past the two of you and you blushed.
Matt leaned down so his lips brushed over you're ear "You're cute when you blush"
Your breath caught in your throat as his lips barely touched your own.
"I don't think you understand how bad I want to kiss you, how long I've wanted to."
"Then why don't you?" In one swift motion you brought your face closer to his and pressed as soft kiss to his lips. How on Gods green earth could a boy's lips possibly be that soft? The kiss ended far sooner than you would have liked, your foreheads touching and breath on each other's face.
"Holy hell its hot in here." Your hair was sticking to your face.
"Would you like something to drink?" He asked brushing your hair behind your ear.
"Sounds great." You replied grabbing his hand and walking to the surprisingly deserted kitchen.
Matt had you against the  wall a second after you were hidden from the other's prying eyes . His face was so close that your noses were almost touching, and suddenly you were kissing again, it was a hot and heavy, messy kiss, not to mention sexy as hell. He placed your hands above your head by clasping your fingers with each other, your clutch clattering to the floor. A light nip at your lip before he pressed his against yours, moaning lowly as your tongues met. You were making out with Matthew Daddario, if this was a dream (admittedly, it had happened multiple times before) you sure as hell didn't want to wake up. You bit into his upper lip receiving a growl that made your knees weak and you almost fell, then Matt put his hands under your thighs and pulled your legs around his hips, pinning you to the wall with his body, your dress riding up around your thighs. His mouth traveler down your neck to You moaned quietly oh god you actually moaned, you swear you were going to die right there as you turned red, if Matt noticed he didn't say anything, but then again his mouth was busy.
"You're so beautiful (y/n)." Matt mumbles against your skin
"Matt-" you struggled to talk correctly as Matt continued kissing your jaw.
"Yes?"
"Matt, someone could see us." You finally stuttered out.
"Then why don't we go somewhere more private?" Matt said with much more confidence than he had earlier, all you could do was nod and point him in the direction of your bedroom as he pulled back and you wrapped your legs tighter around him. You kissed all the way to your room, knocking into something every once in a while with your hands buried in his inky black hair. Matthew's hands fumbled with the doorknob and stumbled into your bedroom finally, kicking the door closed behind him. Your fingers fumbled with the zipper on the back of your dress before Matt's nimble fingers replaced your own and unzipped it, his finger tips brushing your spine and you shivered. Matt walked forward dropping onto the bed, using his outstretched arm to keep from landing on you.