Chapter 6: Meet Me

I opened my eyes slowly and looked over my shoulder to see Jun Kai smirking. I blushed lightly when I realized his arms were wrapped around me while his face was a few inches away. I blinked before struggling a bit, "Wei! Can you just-" I pushed him back.
"Heh. Aw were you blushing?" He grinned with a cocky expression. I rolled my eyes, "Urg." Walking out the doorway I saw Wang Yuan and Qian Xi laughing their butts off. I crossed my arms and huffed, "So it was one of you who stuck your foot out." I glared before shaking my head and picking my papers up.
"Haha. Well whether it was my foot or not, you were still gonna trip anyways since your so clumsy." Wang Yuan giggled as he winked at me. Jun Kai walked out the classroom and fist bumped Wang Yuan, "Nice." He laughed.

I quickly gathered my papers and dusted myself off a bit, "Well. You've humiliated me enough today so I guess I'll be on my way now." I spoke coldly, walking passed the three. I shut my eyes while walking slowly, getting ready for a shove or a something. Nothing. I opened my eyes a blinked, "Heh?" I turned around slightly and saw the three boys heading the other way, going out the other direction I guess. I blinked but sighed in relief before getting out my phone. I texted 小老虎 while walking out the doors of the school.

[ Me ]
Message: 小老虎!! T^T I got humiliated in class today wah! >^< The guy won't stop bothering me and I hate it! But like if I talk back to him who knows what he'll do next. So far nothing big happened so I think I'm good but like urg! QAQ
- 2:45pm

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Woah woah woah! Slow down their love haha XD Well what have they been doing if I may ask? owo
- 2:47pm

[ Me ]
Message: They've been shoving me and throwing stupid things at me like paper balls and rubber bands. =3= Like said they haven't been doing those really bad things.
- 2:48pm

"Hey.. Isn't that the princes new target?"
"Yeah I heard she was the new girl in their class."
"Wow I kind of feel bad for her."

I heard murmurs while I walked to the school gate and sighed with irritation, 'Great. Now everyone know's I'm their stupid target. And the princes? Their called the princes?' I rolled my eyes as I looked back down at my phone.

[ Me ]
Message: Hey you there?
- 2:50pm

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Huh? Yeah I'm here. Sorry haha ^^;; And really? They've been throwing stuff at you and shoving you? That's low class.
- 2:53pm

[ Me ]
Message: Hah let me tell you they aren't low class. Their called the princes of the school. Totally the richest guys in the school. I bet the leader's father owns this school. =^=
- 2:55pm

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Wow. They sound like spoiled brats XD
- 2:56pm

[ Me ]
Message: They are XDD
- 2:57pm

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Hey uh
- 2:59pm

[ Me ]
Message: Yes yes I know you have to go. What lesson is it this time? ^w^
- 2:59pm

I bit my lip, feeling a bit sad that 小老虎 had to leave for a lesson again. He always has lessons during 3pm-7pm in the week days. I shifted my eyes upwards as I walked down the sidewalk to my house, walking slowly so I wouldn't get there so soon.

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Yeah haha C': It's singing lessons... But the lessons today are gonna be short so I'll talk to you as soon as possible alright? Love you! >w<
- 3:02pm

I smiled down at the text before texting 小老虎 back slowly.

[ Me ]
Message: Alright. Love you too (\(^0^)/)~
- 3:03pm

I turned off my phone and jammed it into my pocket. I took a deep breathe and looked up at the sky, "When will I get to meet you?" I whispered, feeling small breezes brush past my face.

- 7:53pm -

It was 7:53pm and I was sitting on my computer desk, doing some homework while listening to music. "Hm... Mitosis and Meiosis..." I mumbled while chewing the end of my pencil, "Mm..." I hummed while closing my eyes. I gritted my teeth and opened my eyes, "Urg! Jeez freaking cells splitting apart and chromosomes detaching what?!" I slammed my hands on my desk before laying my head down. "Urg kill me now before school does..." I mumbled to myself.

R I N G ! 

I lifted my head and slouched in my seat, picking up my phone. "Who'd call at this time?" I sighed annoyed.

"Wei?" I mumbled a hint of frustration coming out of my mouth.

"[Your Username For Weibo]?"

"Ah?! 小老虎!?" I blinked while stuttering out the next words, "W-What are you doing? Calling a-at this time!" I squeaked. Weird. Why couldn't he just text me? Maybe it's important or something. He chuckled a bit, "I decided to call you cause..."
"Cause what?" I asked.
"Cause... Uh.."
"Hm?" I giggled a bit. "Spit it out 小老虎 you butt."
"Cause well, you live in Beijing right?"
"No. I use too. I live in Chongqing now."
"Ay? Really? I live in Chongqing too!"
"Hah!?"
"Haha well a-anyways. What I wanted to say was that let's meet. I think it's time that I get to meet you. I have some free time tomorrow and I wanna meet you. Whether it I had to go to Beijing or not. Also it's rare for me to have a bit of free time since my parents."
"What!? Really?" I squealed. "About time. I mean if I had asked if you lived in Chongqing sooner we could have gotten to see each other earlier!" I laughed. "Ah right your parents." I sighed.
"Heheh yeah I kind of regret not asking you if you lived in Chongqing before. Well I mean I was going to ask but I ended up asking which school you moved too instead."
"Dork." I chuckled.
"Whatever loser." He laughed. "Meet me at-"
"Panda Boba Bar!"
"Panda Boba Bar? That's actually not that far! Are you that close to me?"
"Heh I guess I am."
"Alright then. Meet me at Panda Boba Bar. I'll call you when I get there, ok?"
"Ok."

{ Oh!~ They finally get to meet!! Heheh sorry for the short chapter ;3; the next one isn't gonna be that short haha ^^;; Stay tuned for the next chapter!~ ;3 }