Changes?

Austin's pov

Its terribly awkward with Dean around and he'll take occasional glances at me every now and then. i just sat in the back seat looking at the forest as they had themselves a little conversation about Dean's work. I really want to go home but i dont want to see my terrible uncle that used me as payment for his bad deeds. We drove for 20 minutes and arrived at this huge mall. There were men in black suits with black shades waiting at the front door. Why? We parked the car and the men and one lady walked up to us and greeting Dean and stood around us as we walked into the mall. As soon as we walked in ALL. EYES. WAS. ON. US. I hated that. Many people watched us walk around and stare but most showed fear.

"Oh Austin. Lets go in here." Tabatha said pulling me into a random store. She looked at my waist and stood there thinking. A worker quickly came over to us and greeted. "Hello i'm Sarah would you need any assistance?" She smiled while looking at us. "Oh yes dear. I need to fine him a new wardrobe. I really need your help." Tabatha said looking at me. "Yes ma'am." Sarah said taking out her measure. She placed it around my waist, arms,neck,back, and legs. I felt like an doll. They dragged me around giving me piles of clothes which fit me, but it was too much clothes. Then the worse part of shopping with Tabatha and having Sarah and having them two work together is that they both went girly crazy with accessories. Do i have to? They grabbed hats, bracelets, necklaces, etc. I really feel like a barbie doll. 

We finally finished in that store and Dean bought the clothes and the total was outrageous. "$500.89? That's too much to spend." I said. Im used to spending less money because i didn't have a lot back at home. "Its fine Austin. I spend more than this all the time." Dean said making me look at him crazy. "Are you serious? But you have to manage your money and not spend a lot. You cant be spending that much everyday?" I said as the 'guards' took the bags. All my nervousness, and being so tense disappeared. Dean just laughed at me. "I know but i will always receive a lot of money the next day." The guards walked in front of me and Dean as we walked to more stores. Tabatha forgot she was with us, while she was going into Victoria Secrete and some other girly stores. The guards followed her as we stayed outside. I felt tense again but brushed it off. "Austin I would like to ummm.. apologizes for earlier. I didn't mean too. I was drunk." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I really didn't want to be reminded of that day but whatever. "Its fine." I said looking around the mall making sure i wasn't looking at him. I almost fell to the floor some such cuteness. I saw a puppy store. -Yes a boy like me would die from the cuteness of puppies.- I quickly walked over to the store window with all the puppies in a pin. They all ran to me and put their paws onto the window. I didn't even pay attention to Dean telling me to slow down. "Their sooooo adorable." I said looking at the puppies. "Do you want one?" Dean said looking at the puppies. "Oh no their gonna cost a lot." I said looking at the puppies pleading eyes. It was only three left. I looked up at the sigh above.

Sign*

Customers,

These three puppies are the only ones left until next month. Hurry and get them.

I frowned. I want them so much but i dont have enough for them. I sighed. "I could buy them." Dean said. "No it fine." I don't really like people to spend money on me. Ever since i lost my mom people saw me as helpless so i thrive to do things on my own. I walked back to Victoria Secrete. "OHHH Austin look at these!" Tabatha said showing me some colorful bras. "Really Tabatha." She just laughed. "Where did Dean go?" she said looking around. "I thought he was behind me." (Get it -lol- behind me...Back to the story) Dean came up walking towards us. "where have you been?" Tabatha asked. "I had a call." Dean said smiling at her. "I'll be right back." Dean said as he walked away with two guards following in

Dean pov."

I know tomorrow is Valentines Day and i dont know what to give Austin without it being awkward. Austin was looking at some puppies and his eyes sparkled at them. "Their sooooo adorable." He said as the puppies ran up to him. "Do you want one?" I asked but he declined. "Oh no their gonna cost a lot." We both looked at the sigh above and he sighed at it. "I could buy them for you." I said hopefully he'll perk up. "No im fine." He reassured as he walked back to Tabatha. As soon as he was out of sight I walked into the store and the lady grew tense. I walked back to Tabatha and told them i'll be right back. I took two guards with me to pick up some items. I walked back to the pet store while some quickly walked away.  "Welcome Sir. How may i assist you?" The lady said said while being tensed.  Every where i go everybody is afraid of me, but i can't blame them. "I want those three last puppies." She nodded right away and put the puppies into a large blue cage meaning their all boys. I paid for it and went to the balloon store. I bought 4 big balloons that said Happy Valentines Day. Then i decied to go to the candy shop and buy three giant hearts. Two was white chocolate and the other was plain chocolate with "Happy Valentines Day" on it.  "Take those to the truck. And you come with me." I said. I took the lady guard because i know that she has a son that likes rock music and dressed differently. We walked into Hot Topic and people were surprised. "I need you to pick out of shirts and some stuff you'll think he'll like." I told her and she nodded immediately. She grabbed a lot of things that she though would be nice and i bought them. "Take them to the car. You and Terrance need to go back home and put these items into my office closet. Make sure that no one sees it. And i will need YOU to watch over the puppies tonight." I said sternly making myself clear. I do not want any mistakes. "Yes sir." She said grabbing the items. "oh and before you go. Get some toys, potty, and food." I said pinching my nose. "Yes Sir." She said as she quickly ran to do her work.

Time passes

We finished shopping and we finally made it back home. Austin's room is filled with bags and i sent the maids to put his stuff up in the closet. Its 1:00 am and Austin i asleep in his room. I sat at my desk finishing up some paper work and i'll be done, but i just can't stop thing of his reaction to the puppies.

Sorry if this is really short. I'm starting to fall asleep and i was with my friends all day :P

Hello everyone!!!!

Tomorrow is Valentines Day so i wanted this chapter to build up to what tomorrow's surprise will be!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Thank you all for reading this book. 

??????????Who will be my Valentines though???????????  :(