Chapter 5

*Morning *
I walk up in my bed and I hear Mark yelling and raging. 'Really Mark.' I think as I get up and slip on my King of Squirrels shirt then I put on some legging and walk over to our recording room. I peek in and I saw Mark banging his controller on his desk. I sigh as he pauses his recording and I walk behind him and I put my hands on his chest. "You ok Marki?" I ask putting my head on his. "No this fucking game made me break my controller." He says a little pissed. "Oh I'm sorry." I say kissing his head and walking to the bathroom and brush my hair. I hear him walk out of the room and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I walk out after him walking to him. "Seriously Mark you ok?" I ask rubing his back. "Yeah. Just if I get to stressed, like you remember, it's bad for me and I am Bread makes me mad and..." He says squeezing his water bottle. "It's fine Mark just don't play I am Bread again or I'll punish you." I say to him smileing a little and I walk over to the couch and plop on it. "Fine." He says and smirks. I sit up and cross my legs and look at him. "So what do you want to do? Besides playing I am Bread." I say as he comes over and sits in front of me. "Listen to music and dance around like maniacs." He says and I laugh. "Yeah let's does it!" I say runing to my room bringing my phone with my speakers down and play "Sexy and I Know it" first. I laugh as I see Mark get up and start pelvis thrusting. "Wow Mark nice moves!" I say giggling as u strech out by bending over and touching my toes. Mark lays down exhausted as i giggle and start twerking. Mark stares for a bit and looks away while I stop. "Really Cass. Why you tease me like this?" He asks as I sit next to him. "I don't know. I feel like it." I say and smile.

*June 22 2015. When Mark makes his 8 mil. Subscriber vid*

It was around noon and I was hanging out on the couch watching TV as Mark was recording is 8 million subscriber video. I hear him crying so I walk upstairs and set outside of the recording room door and listen. "This is so meta it's just so meta." I hear Mark say and I smile and start crying as he crys. I hug my knees as we cry. I wanted to go in there and give him a hug but I didn't want to interupt. I hear him giggle a little and I smile. I wipe my tears and lean against the door listening to him giggle and cry. After about a hour Mark was done editing and I still was crying and I hear him sniffle and opening the door. I look up at him and stand up hugging him. We both start crying again. I look up at him and kiss his lips. He was a bit shocked then went with it. I pull away. "Uh I'm sorry." I say walking away from him and walking into my room and sitting on my bed. Mark walks in and sits by me. "Cass it's fine. I've been wanting you, our myself to do that forever." He says and leans against me. "Same." I say and giggle and wipe away my tears. "So how was your video?" I ask laying down. "It was amazing. You should of saw it." He says laying back on my legs. "I will when you upload it." I say smiling at him. "Ok." He says and sits up. I sit up after him and he tosses his legs up on the bed and criss crosses, so do I. We stare at each other for a little while. Mark starts to lean in and I smile and lean in the rest of the way until our lip touch. It felt amazing and he wrapped his arms around my lower back pulling me onto his lap and i wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss became more passionate. I run my hands through his hair and he moans a little and I pull away. "So Mark likey?" I ask putting my forehead on his. "Umm hmm." He hums and nuzzled his face in my neck. I smile hug him as he hugs back. "So you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asks kissing my neck. "Y-Yeah." I say giggling. "Good. I'm glade." He says and squeezes my butt. I giggle and say, "Why so you can touch my ass all the time?" "Yes." He says with a smirk leans forward pining me to the bed and kisses my forehead and walks out of my room. 'Wow. I can't believe I'm Marks girlfriend.' I think and close my eyes. I fell asleep as Mark bought some sushi. I was sleeping for awhile and I woke up about a hour later and walk downstairs and lay on Mark. "Hey babe." I say and kiss him. "Hey sugar." He says in a deep tone and I shiver a little. I smelt sushi on his breath. "Did you eat sushi without me?" I ask and giggle a little. "Yes. I did, because I was hungry and you were sleeping." He says and kisses me with fishy breath. "Well do you have left overs?" I ask laying my head on his chest. "Yeah why?" He asks and I jumped up and ran to the fridge and ate the sushi. Mark chuckles and walks over to me putting his hand around my waist. I giggle and eat the last of the sushi. "Awe that was my super." He says laughing walking into the living room. We had fun, hung out, played video games, and more fun couple stuff. I walked upstairs and walk towards my bedroom as i felt Mark tug on my shirt. "Sleep with me tonight?" He asks. "Sure just sec." I say walking to open my door and I change into short shorts and I tank top with no bra. I walk over to Marks room and lay on his bed. He smiled and huged me. "Night baby." I say laying my head back. "Night my Queen." He says before we both dose off.
~~~~~~~~■~□~□~■~~~~~~~~~~

Sup homies~♧♢♡♤