Chapter 1

Cassidy's POV
So today I moved to Cincinnati Ohio, and it's great here. 'The weather, the scenery, everything! Even my neighbors sound nice. About 3 people live there.' I think as i hear a knock at the door. I walk to my door and open it to be greeted by a Korean family. "Hello mam." A woman said who stood next to two young men. The one with a shark fin hair style looked around my age. "Hello. You must be my new neighbors right?" I ask her shaking her hand. "Yes we are!" The one with the shark fin says. "Oh nice. I'm Cassidy by the way." I say shaking his hand then the other man's hand. "I'm Mrs.Fischbach and these are my two sons Thomas and Mark." She says pointing to each one. "Oh thos are nice names." I say and give them a warming smile. "Oh sorry I have to go. I need to go by some food for tonight." I say looking to my kitchen then back at them. "Oh no honey! You can come eat with us tonight." Mrs.Fischbach says as she takes my hand. "Are you sure I don't want to be trouble." I say shyly and look at my feet. "Of course not! We would love to have you over tonight." Mark says and smiles at me. 8 blush. "Ok. So what time should I be over?" I ask them. "In about 2 hours." Thomas says and look at me with a half smile. "Ok I'll be there." I say smileing as Thomas and Mrs.Fischbach started to walk to there house and Mark stands there looking at his shoes then up at me. "So do you need help unpacking?" He asks smirking. "Yeah sure, you can come in and help." I say smileing and moving out of the way so he can come in. He walked in and his mom looked back and smiled as I shut the door. "Your family seems nice." I say going to a room that had sound padding on the walls, three boxes, and a spiny chair. I sit down in my chair as Mark comes over. "Woah. You record videos to?" He asks kneeling next to a box and opens it. "Yeah I do I'm a youtuber." I say looking over to him and I grab my webcam from the box and set it up. "No way. I'm a youtuber to. I just started like a month ago." He says handing me my microphone. "No. Me to!" I say giggling and taking the microphone.

~~~~Time skip to after 2 hours and at dinner~~~~

"What's for dinner if I may ask?" I ask to Mark as i sit down by a big pot of soup. "It's mom's famous chicken soup. It's really good." He says and gives me a few scoops. "I bet it is." I say waiting for the others to get some. I say Mrs.Fischbach had a big smile on her face. "So Cassidy. What did Mark and you do for that 2 hours?" She asks taking some soup and siting next to Thomas which was in front of me. "Oh we just unpacked my stuff and talked. It seems we have a lot in common." I say and look over to Mark beside me and I play with my brown hair for a little bit. "Really? Wow. You and my little Markipoo would be a cute couple." She says taking a spoon full of soup and eating it. Mark and I blush and look at the table. "I was just teasing. But you guys look like good friends." She says smileing and I smile back taking a bite. "This is really good!" I say taking another bite. Mark just smiles and watches me for a bit and him and Thomas start to eat. *After they were done eating* "Ugh that was so good!" I say bringing the dishes to the sink and I start the water and put soap in the water. "Oh Cassidy you don't have to do the dishes." Mrs.Fischbach says scooting me over to do the dishes. "No its fine. It's the least I could I could do for eating your wonderful meal." I say starting to wash some dishes. "No really it's fine. You can go hang out with Mark. I got this." Thomas said as I smile and i go walk over to Mark on the couch. "So what now?" I ask siting next to him leaning on him. "Well you want come up to my room and play some games?" He says laying his head on mine. "Sure." I say and tickle his pit and get up and giggle. He gets up and tickles me and pins me to the couch and tickles me. We're laughing so hard. His mom and brother were watching us smiling. "PDA!!" Thomas yells laughing and comes over and starts tickling Mark I laugh and escape as Mark was being tickled and I help Thomas tickle him. "NO FAIR I'M OUT NUMBERED!" Mark yells in between laughs. I laugh and start tickling Thomas and he start squirming around and laughing. Mark got up and got on my back. "Mark!!! What are you doing?" I ask as i stop tickling Thomas and flip Mark onto the couch and Mrs.Fischbach was just laughing and shaking her head. I laugh. "Well I have to go and go to bed." I say geting up. "Awee!!" Mark and Thomas say as i walk to the door. "Sorry guys I need my sleep. Maybe." I say with a devious smirk and run to my house and Mark was behind me. I run into my house, I was about to shut the door as Mark slid in. "So what are we going to do?" I ask laughing and shutting the door. "Well we could get you some games I'm playing now and we could play some multiplayer horror games tomorrow?" He asks walking to the recording room. I walk over to him. "Sure sounds awesome." I say smileing and I blush. *a while after downloading games* "Thanks again Mark." I say as we stand up and I hug him. He was shocked at first and huged back and put his head on mine and I smiled. "Thanks for being my friend Mark." I say and look up at him and blush at how close we were. "Same. Hey your blushing." He said pulling away from the hug. I blush harder looking at he floor holding my hands. Mark chuckles. "Well I better let you get some sleep so we can go play games tomorrow." He says and I smile. "Okay. See ya tomorrow Mark." I say and kiss his cheek as he walks out the door. He smiled and blushed ad he walked home. I blush and shut my door and run upstairs and I scream into my pillow. "Omg did I really do that!?!?" And I get up and go get changed and climb into my bed and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~
Ok so another Markiplier story so yeah. See you in the next chapter! BYE-BYE!!!!

Peoples~♤~♢