Mornings and Stretchmarks

Jang Wooyoung loved his family. He loved his husband Nichkhun and absolutely adored his daughter, loved her with every fiber of his being.

But sometimes he wish he had just adopted, especially when he looks in the mirror after showering and see's faint marks on the bottom of his stomache from his pregnancy.

He hated them, despised them, but would never say anything like that to his husband. But he would never know. Because Wooyoung was the first to wake to make breakfast, pack his daughters lunch and make breakfast.

Looking at the clock that hung on one of the walls near the bathroom, Wooyoung quickly put on an oversized shirt, which happened to be his husbands, to wake his daughter up for school.

Quietly opening the door and leaving it open behind him, Wooyoung turned on the light and went to his daughters bed and sat on the end. Gently shaking her shoulder Wooyoung quietly said, "Lauren, baby, it's time to wake up."

All he got was a groan. "Wakey wakey, come on, get up sweetheart. " Wooyoung shook her a bit harder. "Mmmggg." The six year old pulled the blanket over her head.

"Jang Lauren Horvejkul. Get up. Now." Wooyoung said in a tone that left no room for argument. And that woke up the girl. But not in a good way. For she took one look at Wooyoung and began to cry an-

"I hate you! You never let me sleep. I don't like you anymore, we're not friends! And you can't be friends with Daddy anymore, because you're MEAN!! And I HATE YOU!!!"

She got out of her warm bed, stomping passed Wooyoung and her parents room where her daddy, Nichkhun, (Wooyoung's too when Lauren goes to bed) is still sleeping.

Wooyoung just sighs and stands up, adjusting his shirt and shorts, before making his way downstairs where Lauren will be, sitting at the table and staring at the center piece with snot and tears dripping down her face.

And when Wooyoung goes down there to see this, it's not a surprise when he see's Lauren like this. Shaking his head, he grabs a napkin and wipes her face before making toast, enough for him, Lauren, and that beast upstairs who Wooyoung calls his husband, who eats more than Wooyoung and Lauren conbined.

"Here. Food. Now eat." Lauren huffs and eats her toast, glaring at everything in her path. Wooyoung let's out a deep breath, 'It's gonna be a long day.'

**********  * * * * * * * * *  **********

Nichkhun woke up to the smell of coffee and toast made from his beautiful wif- hunsband, down stairs.

Throwing his legs over the side, Nichkhun stretches his arms and legs with a groan and makes his way into the bathroom to pee.

Looking at the fogged mirror, Nichkhun knows Wooyoung showered and let's out a sigh. Wooyoung doesn't know he knows, but Nichkhun knows that Wooyoung doesn't think he's as pretty as he was before the baby, but Nichkhun strongly  disagrees.

Nichkhun personally loves them, because he knows it's because of him that they're there. He knows because of him, his sperm really, that they created life and that Wooyoung had their child.

So that's why, during the night when Lauren is asleep or away at her grandparents, Nichkhun can't help but kiss those mark on Wooyoung's stomache, or trace them with his tongue. Even though Wooyoung hates it, but Nichkhun loves it, loves those marks, loves Wooyoung.

Finishing his buisness, Nichkhun washes his hands and feels more awake, then goes downstairs.

Walking quietly so he can surprise Wooyoung (Laurens taking a bath and getting dressed in the other bathroom), Nichkhun tiptoes down to,the kitchen where he see's Wooyoung with his back to him.

Creeping up, Nichkhun wrappes his arm around Wooyoung's waist and kisses his husbands jaw, feeling victorious when Wooyoung let's out a gasp.

"Hey baby."  Nichkhun's voice is scratchy and deep as he greets Wooyoung, now nuzzling into Wooyoung's neck.

His husband smiles and relaxes, covering Nichkhun's hands with his own and slightly leaning back to rest against Nickhun.

Taking the opportunity, Nichkhun takes one hand out of Wooyoung's grasp and slips it under his shirt, feeling the soft, smooth skin, and traces patterns against his belly.

At the same time he kisses the side of Wooyoung's neck and leaves hickey's and red marks in place of his lips.

Nichkhun loves mornings like this, not as much as the weekend mornings, but he loves when they're able to find moments like these in there hectic week with Nichkhun working at a buisness company and Wooyoung working at a bakery part-time, even though he doesn't need to because Nichkhun makes more than enough.

But Wooyoung likes to work there because the owner, Kwon Jiyong, who is both Wooyoung's friend and understands their life becuase Jiyoung has his own family with his daughter, son, and his sports trainor husband Kang Daesung, who helps keep idols and other people who can pay, in shape, keep them in shape, and get them active and healthy .

As well as Jiyong gives Wooyoung sweets before he goes, for the children and for Wooyoung to be a taste tester and see if the new dessert tastes good or not to Jiyong doesn't have to.

Nichkhun is still happy though. He has an amazing job, an adorable daughter, and a pretty little husband who loves Nichkhun as much as Nichkhun loves him.

Hearing Lauren coming towards them, Nichkhun let's go but gives Wooyoung a kiss on the lips, with morning breath and an unsaid complaint about said morning breath, before he lets go.

Bending down, Nichkhun kneels down so he's close to Laurens height and gives her a big hug with a huge smile on his lips, proud of his little girl, and squeezes her tight. "Hello my little princess! You're getting bigger and more beautiful everyday! Daddy has to go get ready for work but he'll see you later, I promise. Have a great day princess, I love you!"

"I will, daddy. Don't forget, you promised me ice cream. Love you too!" The little girl says as she looks at Nichkhun, returning the hug.

She gives Nichkhun another hug then let's go to go wait in the car for Wooyoung to drive her to school.

"And I love you, too, my queen." Nichkhun gives Wooyoung one final kiss before he hurries upstairs, hearing Wooyoung's mutterings and the sound of the door being shut.

And with that, Nichkhun let's out a giggle at his queen, Wooyoung, as he goes to take a shower.