Chapter 4

"Get up you filthy piece of fox dung!" Called Darktail. Willowpaw padded out only to be tackled by Amberpaw.

"Guess what? You get to train with us today." She sneered to the blind apprentice. Blacktail dragged her to the ShadowClan training area. He dropped her in the center of the clearing. Automatically, she heard four cats circle around her.

All of a sudden, they all darted forward and clawed her pelt. Willowpaw yowled in pain and lashed out at the closest cat to her. They hissed in pain and lashed out at her again. She scrambled away as a cat jumped on her back. They clawed her until they thought Willowpaw was almost dead. Willowpaw panted with effort as she tried to stand up, only to be shoved down by Coalpaw.

"Time to take her home." Sneered Amberpaw.

By that, they meant drop her at the border, almost dead, and run off to report to their leader.
Soon after, she heard a rustle, she saw a flash of light and she could see for the first time. In the vision, she could see real life. Foxpaw bounded out of the bush, a patrol close behind. She heard a gasp a moment before she blacked out.

"Where am I?" Willowpaw questioned, blinking slowly. She turned around to see a molten brown tom with stripes, white paws, and green eyes. "Who are you? Am I dreaming?"

"You've been here before, remember? You met Fangclaw here. He's the black furred tom you met. I'm Flamegrass." The muscular tom said.

Willowpaw nodded. "Okay, but do you know what happened to me?"

"Well, after the ShadowClan cats dropped you at the border, you passed out. You could've possibly died if it hadn't been for you medicine cats." Flamegrass sneered the last part.

"Don't you have medicine cats in StarClan?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Is that what Fangclaw said?" He murmured, "Well this isn't StarClan. This..... Is the Dark Forest."

Willowpaw gasped and then ran off into the forest, only to run into about twenty Dark Forest cats. They surrounded her and one walked forward.

"What are you doing so far into the Dark Forest?" He sneered with a wicked grin.

------------------------------------

5 votes and I will update