2 : Sexual Content Included

( Marcella )

My plane had landed and I had just stepped off. I walked off with my suitcases and walked to the front. I stood a bit down from the door in the corner and pulled my phone out. I turned it off airplane mode and my texts instantly came in. I had one from Cassie , one from my mom and one from Danielle , Cassie's managaer. I began to check them all

Cassie: I don't think so , why?

Me: No reason , can't I be curious?

I exited out of the message.

Mom: Did you land yet? Danielle there to get you?

Me: Just did and nope.

I went to Danielle's finally.

Danielle: Hey Marcella. Lemme know when you land. It'll take me about 30 minutes to get there.

Me: I just landed. I'll be at the Starbucks inside. Lemme know when you arrive and I'll come out.

I sighed and went back inside to the Starbucks. I took my card from my case and order a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and a Cinnamon Roll. I sat at a table and picked at my food. Something I usually do when I'm excited and annoyed.

I'm excited because I get to see my girlfriend again and I'm annoyed because I'm tired and ready to get into a warm place because it's cold as fuck here.

My phone vibrated and it was Danielle. I read the text that said she was here. I put my trash in the trash and carried my drink and wheeled my suitcases. I went out front and saw her leaning against a white Range Rover. She saw me and smiled. I went up to her and gave her a hug.

Me: Hi Danielle.

Danielle: Oh my , you haven't grown an inch in 5 months!

I laughed.

Me: I think I'm gonna forever be short.

And by short , I mean I was only 5'3 and that worked great with Cassie being 5'6.

Danielle: Well being short is great.

Me: Yes it is.

She helped me put my suitcases in and I sat in the back while she rode shotgun and somebody drove.

Danielle: So how is Chicago? How's school?

Me: Well. Chicago is Chicago. Shootings here and there. Fighting here and there. People here and there and school sucks butt.

Danielle let out a laugh.

Danielle: It sucks butt? And why is that Missy?

Me: Because I'm not understanding Math. My English teacher called my mom for being tardy. My dance class is making me sore as hell.

Danielle: Awe. Well at least you know how to dance. What number of tardy was you on and why don't you just ask Cassie to tutor you in math. You know she's great in Math. Who do you think helps me do my taxes?

I laughed and watched the buildings go by.

Me: I was on my third tardy and I don't want to bother her with my problems. She's a busy person.

Danielle: Sweetie , that's what makes a relationship in my mind. Bothering each other with your problems.

I laughed.

Me: That's wrong. Just so wrong.

She playfully shrugged.

Danielle: And about your tardy's , that's why she called your mom! Three tardy's?