Chapter 1: A Miracle Is Happening

Start from the beginning

I scoffed. "It's been three years. I don't think a miracle will happen if it's been this long."

"You never know." Harvey smiled.

I shrugged. "I'm going to bed. I will talk to you guys tomorrow."

"Night man!" They called out.

I slowly crawled into bed and pulled the covers up.

I sighed and turned over on my side.

Will a miracle actually happen?

~*~

What the fuck is so bright?

I groaned as I sat up in my bed.

"Who's there?" I asked as the light started to subside.

"Why it's me silly." The lady laughed.

Holy shit. She was gorgeous.

Flawless face, light blue eyes, white hair.

"W-who are you?" I asked as I got out of my bed.

"I am the Moon Goddess." She smiled.

"Oh." I said. "Well in that case. Fuck you."

"Excuse me?" She asked taken back.

"You heard me." I growled. "I could have a mate. But nope. She got fucking killed!"

"I understand that you are mad Zale, but-"

"Mad? You think I'm mad?" I asked cutting her off with a humorless laugh. "I am way past mad. I'm fucking livid. I had happiness out there. I could have had a family by now. But no. It got fucking ripped away from me."

"Okay. Calm down." She said softly.

"How? How the hell am I supposed to calm down?" I asked getting angrier.

She smirked. "A miracle is going to happen young one."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You'll see." She smiled as she patted the top of my head. "Time for you to wake up."

She disappeared and everything started to vanish.

I shot up in my bed and my body felt all hot.

"What the?" I said out loud as I felt a warmth start in my chest.

I started to get scared as my body heated up quickly.

'The miracle is happening.' The Moon Goddess' voice drifted through my head.

'What's going on?' I asked Synder.

'I-I can feel her.' Synder said shocked.

'What? Feel who?'

'Her!' Synder howled happily. 'I can feel her!'

'H-how?' I asked.

'I don't know and I don't care.' Synder said.

"Dad! Mom!" I yelled as I ran out of my room.

"What's going on?" My dad asked as he walked out of his room.

"S-she's alive." I whispered.

"Who's alive, honey?" My mom asked.

"Her." I smiled.

"Her?" My dad asked. "Who's her?"

"My mate." I said.

My parents looked shocked.

"Son." My dad began carefully. "That's not possible."

"The Moon Goddess showed up in my dream last night." I said.

"She what?" My mom asked.

I nodded. "She said a miracle was going to happen. When I woke up, this warmth feeling spread through my body. Then Synder said he felt her. She's alive."

"I-is that possible?" My mom asked my dad.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I've never heard anything like that before."

"Will the elders know?" I asked.

"We can ask." My dad said.

"Let's go ask." I said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hmm." Elder Jonah hummed as he tapped his chin. "Your mate coming back to life you say."

"Yes Elder Jonah." I nodded.

"Tell me what happened." He said as he sat down.

"Three years ago, I felt something die inside of me." I started.

He nodded. "Ah yes. I remember that. You were so cold. No offense alpha."

"None taken." I laughed. "Well I knew something happened to my mate. I read that a wolf can feel their mate die."

"That is correct. Something that the Moon Goddess put in us. It's a blessing, but also a curse being able to feel their mate's pain."

"Well it felt like my heart shattered. I was cold and guarded since then." I explained. "But the Moon Goddess visited my dream last night."

"S-she did?" Elder Jonah asked surprised. "That's rare for her to do so. What did she say?"

I quickly and excitedly filled them in on what had occurred just moments ago. Their eyes went wide with wonder, curiosity, and a bit of disbelief.

"And the pain?" Elder Jonah asked.

"Gone." I said.

"What do you think this means?" My dad asked.

"It could mean many things. But I don't know if it's true." Elder Jonah said.

"If it is true, what could it mean?" My mom asked.

"A possibility could be that your mate is alive or that you have a new mate." Elder Jonah explained. "But I highly doubt that is the case. The more logical explanation is that the Moon Goddess finally took away your pain. Now you won't miss your mate anymore."

"But I don't want another mate. I want the one that is meant for me." I said determined.

"Alpha." Elder Jonah sighed. "I don't think she is alive or you got a new mate. You only get one mate. The Moon Goddess probably thought that you suffered enough and finally took away the pain of losing your mate."

"But Synder said that he could feel her." I added. "That's gotta mean something. Right?"

"I'm afraid not alpha." He said as he shook his head. "He might be mistaking the Moon Goddess taking away pain as your mate is alive and here."

I growled as I stood up. "I don't care what you guys think. My mate is out there and I'm going to find her."

With one final growl, I slammed the door and stalked down the stairs and headed outside.

'They don't understand.' Synder growled as I shifted.

I shook my fur out and stretched before I sprinted for the woods.

I really need a run.

--------------------------------------

The first chapter is now complete!!

What do you guys think?

Comment and vote :)

-MommaShifter/Austin

P.S.- I go by both!!