Chapter 1

Louis' POV:

Harry's head rested on my chest, soft snores coming from his mouth. I smiled as I played with his hair and I soaked in the silence of the room, how everything was and how for the moment we were happy. A couple hours ago, we got a call from Management saying that we were allowed to have the day off for our 3 year anniversary, which was in 3 days. It wasn't an easy battle; you would think that after 3 years, they would get used to the idea of us being together and just let us be free, but no. Both Harry and I were ecstatic at the news and we spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies. 

Tomorrow, we had a busy day, having an interview to go to and then spending the rest of the day in the studio to work on the new album. Harry started fidgeting in his sleep, breaking through my thoughts, and I rubbed his shoulder, trying to calm him. But instead of calming down, he started to grab at my shirt with tears streaming down his cheeks.

 "Harry, baby! Wake up." I said, shaking him awake. His eyes flew opened, his chest heaving and he wrapped his arms around my neck, burying his face in my shoulder. "What happened, baby? What'd you dream about?" I asked, rubbing his back soothingly. Harry mumbled something against my neck that I couldn't understand. "Haz, you gotta sit back and tell me, I can't hear you." He sat back next to me and played with my fingers.

"Management took you away from me... We weren't allowed to be in the same room at all, they made us live in different houses and the only time we were allowed to see each other was during concerts, but even then, we were restricted. They had us chained apart; you on one side of the stage while I was all the way on the other side." He said in between sobs and I felt my heart ache at how upset he sounded. I pulled him into my arms, trying to fight back the tears that stung my eyes.

"It's ok baby. It's not real. I won't let them do that to us, ok?" I said, knowing I had no power... I mean, look at what they've done to us already. He nodded and wiped his eyes, looking up at me.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." He whispered and I pulled him in closer, pressing my lips to his.

 "I love you too, Harry." He smiled and hugged me again.

"Go back to sleep, love. I've got you." Harry snuggled back into my side and I started playing with his hair again, feeling myself slowly drift off as tears ran down my cheeks and wishing that Harry didn't have to go through all this pain.