New kids

Picture above is maya's outfit

Maya's pov.
I woke up, and headed downstairs. I eat breakfast and then walked to riley's.

My parents are Shawn Hunter and Katy Hart. I have my mom's last name because shawn is my stepdad. He is so nice. We are rich but I ride subway with riley.

We were in the subway, and riley dare me too go up to a boy around our age and flirt with him.

The problem is that he was with a girl, what if that is his girlfriend. I walk up to them and I tell him.

"Hi, your really cute. We should go out so time. You don't pay enough attention to me. I'm sorry this isn't going to work out. It's you not me. We can still be friends... not really."

I walk back to riley. "There happy?" "He is starting at you." "Ok good for him." "Say something." I turn around,"take a picture it will last long."

I turn back to riley,"happy?" "Not yet." She pushed me and I landed on his lap. "I...Riley," i got up and walked back to riley.

"Riley!!! What the fuck!" "Maya no cussing."

~~~~1st period/ mr. Matthews~~~~

Mr. Matthews was about to start the lesson when the boy and girl from the subway walk in. While mr. Matthews walk taking to them, I take out my iPhone 6 plus rose gold and text my chauffeur to buy me starbucks.

After a while, the boy sits behind me, and the girl behind farkle (I am friends with him since the 1st grade). "Everyone this is lucas and molly friar, maya riley I want you guys to show them around."

"Mr. Matthews we can't, we will be late." "I checked and they have your schedule." "Oh ok." Fuck this I going to be akward.

Then, Toby (my chauffeur) walked in with my starbucks. I got up and got it. Toby leave. It was a trenta vbf with caramel.

I was happily drinking it when, some one took it from my hand. It was lucas. He started drinking it.

"Excuse me, huckleberry but that is mines." I took it from him. "Quiet!" "Sorry mr. Matthews."

"It's ok but another word and detention enstead of cheer practice."

~~~~2nd period~~~~
We were walking to second period. My favorite class art. I throw my empty starbucks cup away. Riley and Molly left to the bathroom. "Hey wallflower."

😉 if you read books from @asmalove2003 you will understand.

"She is a cheerleader not a wallflower," lucas said. "Once a wallflower always a wallflower." "Shut up martin." "Wow maya, do us a favor and stop acting like you aren't a wallflower."

"I am not going to deal with you, I am going to class. I walk away with lucas behind me. We enter the art room and everyone says hi to me.

"Hey maya you have a nick name for me so your will be blondie." "Oh I have more huckleberry." "Ok go on."

"Ranger Rick, Ranger Roy, Bucky Mc Boing Boing, Sundance, and Mr. Perfect." "Ok my turn blondie, may, may baby, may flower, Ms. Perfect, short stack of pancakes, and blonde beauty."

"Why Ms. Perfect?" "Everyone likes you except that martin guy, they admire you."

"Why may baby?" "Because you are fragile like a baby."

"Why may flower?" "You are as beautiful as a flower."

"Why blonde beauty?" "You are beautiful and blonde."

"Why beautiful?" "Because of your smile and ocean blue eyes, and you have your curves in the right places."

The teacher runs in. "Sorry I am later." "Today you will draw something that describes you."

I started to draw a face except one side was a smile and the other one was sad.

In another page I drew nails, hair, bows, dresses, and makeup.

"Ok class time to present, Maya you first."

I showed people, and explain the picture.

Lucas's pov.
When maya presented her picture, it looked different. That's wierd.

I presented my drawing it was a football and animals. I love playing football, and I want to be a vet.

Maya's pov.
No one know of shawn being my step dad. I hope no one finds out. Especially about my real dad.

Why did martin call maya a wallflower? Why does maya want no one to know about her dad?

💋-sunshine