See You Again

Y/n-your name
L/n-your last name
F/n-friends name
Y/n singing
Mark singing
Jack singing
Mark and y/n singing
-----------------------------------------
F/n laughed at me as I played air-guitar to Black Vail Brides "Heart of Fire" while singing very off-key.
"Okay! okay! I get it! You can stop now!" She said trying not to fall off the edge of her bed. I stopped and sat beside her letting the rest of the song play. I glanced at her. "Can I play See You Again?" She sighed.
"Please f/n!" She nodded. "Fine but if I cry it's your fault!"
Giggling a little, I played the song. I sang along to the lyrics, this time I was on-key.
It's been a long day

Without you my friend

This was soon ruined when f/n brother Jack opened the door and broke out in song.

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again!

He was so loud and obnoxious, but he knew how to make us laugh, he makes me miss Mark.
"Jack! Get out!" F/n stood up and pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. I laughed. "You're only upset because he came in when you started to cry." She shook her head. "No it's not!" I could hear him laugh from outside the door. "I was just going to let Mark hear y/n sing!" At the sound of Mark's name I jumped of the bed and to the door before my mind had time to think about it.
"Mark?!" I could hear Mark's laugh from the phone in Jack's hand. I took the phone and smiled at to see Mark on the screen. "Hey y/n." He was still laughing. Once he calmed himself he looked at me and smiled, the same smile that I fell for. "Why'd you stop singing? You have such a beautiful voice." I blushed a bright pink. Jack cut in. "Thank you Mark!"
All at once, f/n, Mark and me all yelled back at him. "Shut up Jack!"
He made a pouty face, put down his head and walked out the door while fake crying. I looked down at Mark on the screen and saw him roll his eyes. "He's a sissy." F/n said cutting in before walking out the door after her brother.
I put a piece of my hair behind my ear before speaking.
"So..."
"So..."
"How's LA?" I asked. He laughed.
"Same as ever. How's Ireland?"
I giggled. "Same as ever." I noticed as I spoke my accent came rolling out. He smiled.
"God do I love your accent." I blushed yet again. I decided to change the subject since this conversation wasn't going to far.
"I miss you." He smiled sweetly.
"I miss you too. Maybe you guys can come over for the weekend. We can spend some time together."
I light up at the thought. "That's a great idea! It'll be Jack's birthday anyway right?" He nodded.
"So we'll talk over it with Jack and f/n." I started to jump up and down in excitement. "I can't wait!" He laughed at me. "That's one of my favorite things about you, how adorable you are, your childish spirit."
I crossed my arms. "I am not childish."
"Only a childish person would say that."
"Whatever."
We laughed together before having a moment of awkward silence. Having a long distance relationship is hard. Especially if you aren't able to see each other until you have good cell reception.
"I can't wait for you to come here."
"Me neither. Not only do I miss all the fun things in America, but I miss being able to do them with you."
"It'll feel so good to be able to hold you in my arms again." I blushed.
"It'll feel so good to be in your arms again." He smiled.
"Can I get you to sing again" I nodded and played the song from the beginning. It set the mood perfectly to the topic.

It's been a long day

Without you my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

Mark sang along.

We've come a long way

From where we began.

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

It was then that we laughed at ourselves because neither of us could do the rap. We continued throughout the song, failing to rap and all. By the end, we held another moment of silence just staring at each other. 'This will be the weekend to remember.'
       *weekend of Jack' birthday*
I kept squirming in my seat out of excitement. F/n elbowed me. "Will ya stop! We're landing as if I'm not already about to spaz out."
"Sorry, I just can't wait to be with Mark again! It's been so long!" She rolled her eyes. "Ugh love." She slunk down in her seat and went back to reading her book. I looked out the window as the airport came into view. "I'm coming Mark." I whispered to myself.
Once we got off the plane and got our luggage I took off in the airport looking around. I left f/n and Jack behind, hopefully they'll be fine without supervision. Eventually I saw Mark off to the side holding a sign that said, "Booper Doopers" and I squealed as he looked back at me. I started speed walking, that soon came to running, soon he put the sign down and opened his arms which I jumped into. You know that scene in a movie when the guy picks up the girl and spins her in circles...that's basically what we were doing. We were laughing uncontrollably, people were making comments, like "aww" and "so sweet", and some that basically said what f/n said on the plane.
Soon f/n and Jack caught up, and Mark had to put me down and settle for hugs. Mark and Jack talked for a while discussing what was in store for the weekend. I stood clinging to his while listening to our plans. Like I said before, this is will be the weekend to remember.
         *the next day-Saturday*
I tried my best not to die laughing as Mark, Jack, and Ryan did a "face swap" video. Mark kept asking me to join but I couldn't, I have a huge case of stage fright, I'm afraid that I'll wipe out on camera. After he uploaded it, I must've watched it a hundred times. In the middle of one of those hundred times, Mark came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Over and over we watched the video until it was time to go to bed. We slept on his bed together, which I was very nervous about, but it didn't take long to be comforted by Mark's snuggles and kisses.
                *next day-Sunday*
I sat beside Mark as we drive to Disney Land, I was so excited! A day with Mark, in a new place. It was something I've been wanting for so long to do. Mark and I have been separated for months upon months, we've been in a long distance relationship for about a year. When I do visit its normally only for a day or two...and moments like this, are important to me.
"We're here." I squealed and squeezed Marks hand. "Oh my god!" F/n yelled from the back. "It's so pretty!" We got out of the car and started our journey.
So many rides. So many games. So much fun. So many memories. So many pictures. So much love.
Such little time.
It all went by in a flash.
And it was our last day together.
But Mark made sure it was our best.
Mark and I walked around hand in hand, that was until he stopped and turned to Jack and f/n.
"Hey, can you uh...give us a minute?"  F/n nodded, Jack said "of course."
But what I noticed is they both winked before walking away.

We walked to a place that was to replicate a castle for the princess movies. "Mark how much farther?" I whined, my feet started to hurt from the long walk to the top. He laughed. "Just a little bit." He continued to hold my hand as we climbed the stairs. Eventually we reached the top. We stood on the platform and I looked around, seeing it was completely empty. "Mark what's going on?" He smiled at me walked over to a window, it was evening so it was dark out. The view was beautiful, the stars spread across the sky like diamonds, the glow from the entire park showing colors underneath, the moon brightly lite up the sky shining down on everyone, in the distance I could see parts of the city.
"Y/n..." I turned to face Mark, a smile on his face so bright it made the stars look dull. His eyes melted me. He took both my hands in his. "Y/n, I hate being away from you...I miss you too much and it crushes me." He turned serious with emotion in his words. "This weekend, it wasn't the best in history of weekends, but I can make them even better then what I'm trying to do. I want nothing more then for you to be happy. And I want to be happy with you."
I wanted to speak but I was speechless.
"I want to be with you. Either here in America or over in Ireland. I don't care, as long as I'm with you. I want to always be with you. I want to be your forever." I felt my eyes tear up as he got down on one knee. My one hand in his while my other was held over my gasp as he pulled out the velvet box from his pocket. He opened the box showing a ring. "Y/n l/n. Will you be my forever?" I officially started to cry, tears of joy streamed down my face. I didn't even bother to hold back my accent. "Yes!" He stood up and closed the box as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. From down below I heard Jack and f/n along with other people cheering. I smiled in the kiss as I heard Jack's loud and obnoxious voice over the others saying miscellaneous things.
Once we pulled apart, we fell into a hug. "I love you so much."
"I love you so much more."