The Argument

Aditi started off her shit
"Sam, why don't you understand? he's older than you... fucking 7 years! if someone finds out, you'll be a joke! how could you...? sex...? you cant be a in a relationship with him! he's your teacher and your his student and thats what it should be! imagine the concequences Sam, imagi..."

i cut her off with tears falling off
"okay! yes i dont understand! 7 years? so what? let the whole world find out, i have no fucks to give Aditi, not at all! i love him, i had a crush on him since i saw him the first time! i thought too i was just finding him attractive, but NO! i realized i love him, and yes i had sex with him! i lost my virginity to him! i was naked infront of him! i kissed him! i fucked him! and lastly, I LOVE HIM"

i said this and stormed outta the house, i ran down stairs to the park nearby and sat in one corner and cried like shit...

i quickly picked up my phone and called Mahii, my voice trembled because i was cying, i quickly said
"M-m-ahiii, please c-o-o-me to Lake Vi-i-e-e-ww Park, now!" and just broke down...

Mahi came and i explained everything to her, she said "babe its fine, dont worry, love has no age"
i said "explain that to Aditi, idk why is she behaving lik..."

Mahi cut me and said "shush"
she touched my head to put it on her lap, Mahi comforted me till it became 8 and she said "come i'll take you home" i wasn't ready but i had to say "k"

she dropped me down and she asked "you'll go by yourslef?"
i nodded and said "thanks, so much"
Mahi said "my pleasure, see you later"

i did not wanna go back home so i decided to walk around the street, i started getting calls and sms's from Aditi, she was really worried but i did not reply, i was still crying...

at 10.30 ish, someone screamed from the back "Sam! thankgod" i turned back and i saw it was Aditi, but instead i just ignored, she came to ne and slapped me "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I GOT WORRIED?"
i remained quiet and she said "BITCH SAY SOMETHING!"

i screamed "WHAT DO I SAY?!"
there was awkward silence for a while, i just stood up and went back home and directly fell asleep, Aditi came running behind me and she said "Sam, ik you're awake!" i did not bother to talk her...

around 2 AM Aditi, Mish and Ridhi were fast asleep, i messaged Karan "pick me up in 30" he asked "why?"
i replied "just come" he replied "okay"