YES YES YES!

seeing his house, i literally screamed "YOUR HOUSE IS SO BIG, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!" he said "haha thanks, i live alone tho" in my mind i said to myself "i wanna live with you"

he pushed me and asked "whats wrong?" i said "n-n-nothing"
he added "lets go in"
he touched my waist and i stared at him, he said "oops sorry"and took his hand down, but i grabbed his hand and put it tightly on my waist and said "you can!"

he smiled at me, when we entered, i asked "can i feel like home here?"
he said "ya its your home"
i asked "what we doing first?"
i added "nonoo leave that, how are you so rich?"
he added "lol, im a model for...."
i cut him and said "tissot watches?"
he asked "yeah how do you know?"
i replied "i saw the poster, you looked hot"

he said "umm... thanks?"
and i asked "okay serious, what are we doing?"
he said "what do you want? swim? ping pong? theatre?"
i said "theatre"

like seriously he had everything, the theatre room was perfect, he asked "which movie?" i asked "you have bollywood?" he replied "shit load of it"

i skimmed through all the CD's and i found the most perfect movie for the situation, Aashiqui 2! i asked "popcorn hai?" he replied "haan ji bilkul" i said "leke aao"

we sat on a sofa cum bed, it was so perfect to be next to him, i really wanted to confess that i like him, but i was still not sure if i even like him or not, love is the most confusing thing...

i told Karan, "i wanna use the toilet"
he pointed and said "there, to the left"
i went in and when i opened the door to come out i saw Karan practicing "Sam? will you date me? noo noo shit, Sam i love you, be mine? ughh fuck, i cant get the right words!"

i was so happy, he actually liked me too! i came outta the toilet acting like i did not know anything, i was waiting for him to ask when finally he on to his knees and he started off
"Sam, i don't know how to do this, but i love you and i want you to be mine forever and always, will you be my girlfriend?"

i replied "YES! YES! YES! OMG YES! im yours forver and always!"
he stood up, and hugged me so tightly, i threw my head into his chest and hugged him too, i cried a little, and Karan asked "why you crying?"

i said "i dont know, i really dont know, maybe its bc i never expected you to like me, yeh khushi ke aasoon hai" Karan sakd "aww, and kissed me on my forehead" and i could finally say that this kiss is the start of my relationship with my dream man...