When you meet agian-Wasabi

It was cool spring day, the leaves we're dancing, the wind was singing. You were under willow tree, it was so beautiful and wasn't to far from the Sanfansokyo school district. You came under the tree almost every day after SFI(?).

Today you were wearing a (c) dress, that blew gently in the wind. You walked into the trees long leaves and sat on a bench that was put there a long time ago.

You reached for your journal and drew/wrote, you were so busy in your journal that you didn't realize someone was coming your way. You finally looked up from your journal and seen a shadow of a muscular person.

"Hello?" You asked. I should've never said hello the person that says hello in movies is the first person to die.

"Hello." It said with a deep voice, that you recognized, pushing the leaves out of the way so he could come in.

"Wasabi," you said as he sat down on the bench beside you. "You scared me," you laughed a little knowing everything's fine.

"Sorry," he said looking at you then at your journal. "Can I see?" He asked gesturing towards my journal. You hesitated at first but then handed it to him.

He grabbed your pencil and wrote something in it. When he gave it back to you, you could tell he was blushing a little. You glanced down at you journal and read what he put in.

Here's my phone number just in case- ()()()-()()()-()()()()

You looked up at him smiling, and he did as well.