£0.02

Someone sent me that the Povs are little messed up, well just letting you know that I'll write this book in a 3rd pov. So don't get confused, okay let's start shall we!

After what happened at the shop, the two friends left and one of them was pretty happy about his new tattoo, while the other one, well not so much.

Stiles thinks that the tattoo is not very likable, but he respects his best friend's decision, because everything that Scott does, he does it for a reason.

As they were in the car, the paled boy noticed his werewolf best friend's painful expression, so he asked the most recent thing to let him know.

"You okay?" He asked sounding worried about his friend.

"Kinda burns." Scott lowly hissed from the feeling.

Stiles looked at Scott's arm and then at him,"Yes. You just had your skin stabbed about a hundred thousand times by a needle." He said mentioning about what happened earlier.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." The beta said looking at his human friend.

Suddenly an intense pain attacks the werewolf, and the strange thing he didn't know why, because he was supposed to not feel a thing like usual.

"Oh god no! It's definitely not supposed to feel like this!" Scott said while the pain only got worse.

There were growls and hisses coming out from him mouth, and the owner of the jeep didn't know what to do, he can't do anything that he doesn't know of, but he still tried to think of something.

"Uh oh. Hey-" he tried calming down the injured werewolf, but got harshly interrupted by him.

"I gotta take it off." Scott said the thing he immediately thought of when he first felt the unwanted pain.

Stiles started panicking. " No no no. No! Scott! Please...... Stop!" He told him trying to stop him from seeing the unpleasant sight

Scott quickly removed the bandage that was on his arm, Instead of seeing the same tattoo that he saw when he first got it, it's replaced by the tattoo fading.

"Woah" Stiles reacted to what he was seeing in front of him.

"Oh no. What? No No! Come on....." Scott said hoping it would stop, but the situation was against him.

The two bands that were tattooed on his arm disappeared, making the tanned boy really upset.

Scott kept looking at it and then looked up at his best friend while saying. "It Healed."

Stiles wasn't really thinking, so he said the first thing that popped in his head, "Ah.... thank god i hated it."

Scott didn't quite like the response he got, so he only glared at his sarcastic friend.

"Sorry"

----------------------------------

As Crystal's working day has finished, she said her goodbyes to her long time boss, and headed outside to her car.

She admired her old vintage car, which is a Red 1961- 1966s ford thunderbird. She remembered when she first got it, she just turned 16, and with Sam adding his money on hers she got her first car. She never forgot the moment where Sam had put his arms on her shoulders, giving her a side hug, where he filled the father place instead of her own.