Food porn

Due to being in prison for so long i thought id treat myself and Alex to some decent food. "Alex" i yelled from the bathroom, i raised my head and to my surprise she was stood in the doorway in just her underwear, "yeah?" She smirked "what food have you missed the most since youve been inside?" I questioned. Her smirk dropped to confusion and then to thought "fucking Everything, fresh veg for a start, honestly that processed mashy shit was really going to my head" she laughed at her self and then looked at me "what?" She giggled, i then realised i was staring at her with a large, slightly creepy smile on my face "you just look so perfect, although the black lace is nothing compared to prison underwear" i teased "oh yeah? Well why dont you come and take it off then" she teased turning and walking away towards the bedroom. As if it was my natural instinct i followed.

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||

"And ill have the spaghetti with a side of salad, thanks" we finished our order and began a fresh conversation. "You know we need a jobs, Alex" i stated, "im part of an international drug cartel" she smiled "Alex im serious, we need legit jobs" i showed my seriousness and her grin slowly faded "i know, we'll sort it i promise" she looked at me right in the eyes as she spoke "spaghetti..?" A mans voice said, i looked up at noticed our waiter "thats me" Alex grinned " that means the steak must me yours mam" he placed the plate in front of me this will be good. The waiter was quite a young man, around the same age as me and Alex, he looked at Alex strangely and then turned and walked away.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
"That was food porn" i mumbled whilst walking out of the restaurant "food porn? Really?" Alex mocked

Sorry that its so short guys, ive noticed a few votes. Thank you! Comment your thoughts and suggestions on what should happen😊