~1~

Hey people! Its me again. So here I am with a MaNan Parenthood TS called ~ Their Little Cupcake. I had this idea in my mind since long. 2970 words. Phew. So here I am. Do tell me how it was!☺️

This is my first attempt in writing a MaNan parenthood story, so please andey aur tamatar matt maarna. 🙈

Cover by my  favorite, adarart .❤️

Happy Reading! 💖

~*~*~*~*~

Being a mother is one phase in every woman's life when she gives away her entire life to a soul living inside her. She takes care of the child more than she has ever taken care of herself. The happiness of being a mother can never be expressed in words. The feeling of a tiny soul living inside you. That one souvenir you can always have and cherish. The feeling of knowing that the baby has your blood pumping in his/her system. The scenarios one imagines when the baby be born and will be in your hands in flesh and blood. Being a mother is not about losing, being a mother is about gaining more than one could ever think of. It is about learning the strengths which you have. Because being a mother is the highest paid jobs since the payment is pure love.

Coming to being a father, a six letter word which has the deepest meaning. He keeps your needs and demands above his. He takes care of all the evil eyes trying to harm you. He is a best friend, a superhero and a King. Fathers are more attached to daughters, but that doesn't mean that they don't love their sons. The scale is just a bit higher. When his son achieves something which he's always wished for, the happiness which he has can never be measured. When his shoes fit his son, he can proudly say that, " Son, you're a grown up man now". When his daughter gets married and he hands over his little princess to a man with whom she will spend her rest of her life with, away from him. Away from his house, leaving her memories, childhood and his last name behind, he will be the one who'll be the happiest and the saddest at the same time. Because getting old doesn't seem that bad when he has his daughter by his side. He feels the proudest when his daughter has the power to conquer the world. His head gets raised a notch higher when his shoes fit his son knowing that his champ has finally grown up. And as they say, any fool can be a father but it takes a real man to be a "Dad".

Same was the case with Manik. Manik Malhotra. The leading international singer and one of the most famous business tycoons in India. At the age of 25, he had everything but there was something, rather someone who he longed for. A soulmate. And that was the time when he met her in Bangalore. A person who had the ability to make the ruthless Manik Malhotra a caring person for the world. His parents died in plane crash when he was seventeen leaving all their wealth behind. Since then he's been living alone in a huge house which wasn't a home anymore. He missed his parents alot but then he knew that there was no power in this world which could bring them back. During this tough phase, he met four people. Four people with different personalities who are now his bestfriends, Cabir, Mukti, Alya and Dhruv. And then she came, she colored is black and white life with her smile. She taught him how to live life again. She made him believe in destiny. Maybe that's why she came in his life. Nandini Murthy.

After two years of a successful relationship together, here they are, happily married settled in Mumbai.

~ FLASHBACK - 6 Months Ago ~

Another day had begun with new hopes and aspirations, while a couple cuddling with each other were sleeping peacefully in a huge red and white room on a king sized bed, tangled with each other. But little did they know that alot was going to change today. Just as the warm, yellow sun rays peeked through the huge glass window of their room disturbing the king's slumber and making the queen snuggle more into him. He rested his head on his elbow and adored his child woman who was in deep sleep. He had spent an hour and a half looking at her, smiling and playing with her long silky brown hair. After a couple of seconds he observed her moving which clearly meant that she was awake from her beauty sleep.