Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's

Start from the beginning

Garroth: "Laurence, I knew you were persistent on this day but lock-picking? That wont even work, there's 3 other lock's!"

Mr. persistent: "I'LL PICK THOSE TOO!"

Aphmau: "There chain lock's! Plus one send's electricity through your body."

Laurence: "What?" *zap* "OW!"

Garroth: "Wow, you go all out for this day don't you?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, that's the real reason I have all these candle's out too."

Garroth; "Now that I look at it again, it look's pretty romantic."

Aphmau: *blush* "Yeah, I-I guess it does."

Yandere (Screw you Yun... a few will get what I mean. Lexi323): "GARROTH YOUR DEAD!"

Garroth: *whisper's* "Is there another entrance?"

Aphmau: *whisper's* "My bedroom, closet, secret door... but let me just do a few thing's first."

Garroth: *Whisper's* No time, I'm gonna knock Laurence out."

Aphmau: *Whisper yell* "Wait! You don't want to see what's in there!"

I ignored her and went to her room, opening the closet. I saw heap's of different thing's, all of them were thing's I liked but some I didn't like the blue dragon Kigirumi. I took a closer look and noticed all of them had my name on them, some with Aphmau's too with a heart in between the names.

Aphmau: "Too late..."

Garroth: "What are all these?"

Aphmau: "They are all gift's I wanted to give you but I just couldn't, I was too scared."

Garroth: "Really?"

Aphmau: "Yeah... your probably really creeped out I kept them all..."

Garroth: "Nope."

Aphmau: "Really?"

Garroth: "Yeah, I have something just like this. I even had a purple unicorn Kigirumi for you."

Aphmau: "Really? Aww, Garroth..."

Laurence: "I heard an aww... STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S MINE!"

Garroth and Aphmau: "SHUT UP LAURENCE!"

Aphmau: *whisper's* I'll keep him at the door, good luck!" *kisses cheek*

With that she walked off and started talking to Laurence, I don't know what about because I was shocked at the fact that she just kissed me. It was the cheek but she still kissed me. I snapped out of my trance somehow and went through the secret door, which I assume she had in-case Laurence got in. I sneaked up to Laurence and knocked him out with one hit, as much as I hate hurting my friend it needed to be done.

Aphmau: "Is he knocked out?"

Garroth: "Yep."

Aphmau: "Thank god!"

After 4 locks were heard unlocking she opened the door.

Aphmau: "Let's go to your house so he doesn't know where I am."

Garroth: "Ok, let's go."

She intertwined her finger's with mine and we walked to my house, or rather speed walked. We had to be quick because we didn't know how long Laurence would be out for. Once we were at my house she took of her long sleeve so she was in her tank-top and pant's. I couldn't help but blush.

Aphmau: "Why are you so red?"

Garroth: "Well, I just saw you slightly undress and my mind is a pain."

Aphmau: "Well get use to it. I am your girlfriend now." *wink*

Garroth: "Why did you wink?"

Aphmau: "I didn't, there's something in my eye."

Garroth: "Oh, ok."

We suddenly locked in vision, gazing into each other's eye's. I was lost in her beautiful hazel brown eye's that gave off a different kind of sparkle for each emotion she had.

Aphmau's POV

I was lost in his blue eye's that would just make you melt on the inside. I love Garroth, and it's good to know he loves me back.

Amazing, wouldn't you say? No? Ok, I guess I wont write anymore.... what that? It was a joke? So is my older brother. Anyway, how did you like it? I'm really proud of that one! Not my favorite but still really good! Let me know what you think of it! Now, for the special thing mentioned at the start. After I'm done with this I'm going to start a legit fanfic! It will be a Garmau fanfic and hopefully I can make it last a while, but I wan't 3 OC's! The info needed will be posted in a different chapter after I publish this one so if you want to make an OC then go there to know what you need for it! Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!