mommy and daddy

So Elizabeth and Anthony are gettting big fast but not like Renesmee, their different they are going to grow at a human rate then stop aging at 18 completely, and right now everything is at peace. Except Edward and I are constantly watching over Elizabeth and Anthony because well...

Flashback

"Why don't you by a kiddie leash while your at it, these kids are gonna be so dependent on you, why don't you let them have a day with Uncle Emmett." said Emmett while Edward and I were playing with them in the living room floor and Emmet was watching TV in front of us on the sofa.

"Please last time the had Uncle Emmett for the day the police came knocking on our door saying that you were riding a bicycle through the mall while the babies in a basket  and you throwing pacifiers at people screaming 'be jealous' Edward fumed.

I rolled my eyes remembering that day. "Anyways they won't be attached to both of us just to the one they see mommy or daddy first making that the favorite parent".

"They'll probably say daddy first, because he's so great" Edward mused.

"More like whipped" Emmet murmured

"Want to bet on it, loser has to be the winners slave for the week" i challenged Edward

"Deal. Kiss on it" he said leaning in,

I pulled back "don't get fresh with me it's called a handshake" I said holding my hand out, he gave me a put, i rolled my eyes "FIne" i grabbed both sides of his face ad gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. "Bet. On"

End of Flashback

So now we were lying down on the couch of the main house cuddling while the twins were taking a nap in the portable crib Esme kept here for us, that's when i got a plan. "Ugh, Edward fix that stupid flickering light in the hallway" I said faking frustration.

"Great the twins woke up, can you go get them while i just fix the light" i said sweetly. " Love why don't you go get them and I fix the light. I glared at him knowing he'd go, and he got them quickly.Knew It.

I got on the ladder and watched as Edward came back in the room, "Elizabeth, Anthony say 'daddy, mommies funny' say it" he whispered playfully knowing i heard.

"mom-e" the twins said in union, shocked that the plan actually worked i got down off the ladder " I win" i said in victory while taking Anthony. "I play around and you repay me by making me your slave?" I looked at him for a brief second about to answer but Jasper passed by walking beat me to it.

"Edward don't fool yourself you've been her slave for a long time now." Edward smiled briefly at me for a second then handed me Elizabeth before turning around to tackle Jasper.

Oh My Family...