It's my fault?

By sunrise Edward and I had calm down, we just sat there on the floor. I rested my head down on the side of the bed and he had his head in my lap, all I could do after we stopped talking was lightly stroke the hair at the back of his neck. I was stilled shocked what had went down the previous day, but I knew that I shouldn't reminisce too much on the memory it just made my heart break into more pieces.

I heard Ella and Anthony crying, so I got up and went to go check on them. Edward still sat in in Renesmee's room. As soon as I gathered them both in my arms and gently rock them, and soon enough their sobs became whimpers.

"You guys love me right?" I said as I slowly situated myself on the rocking chair with them.

"They love you very much, so do I" Edward said startling me, he was leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Let's go to the main house, I think I owe Renesmee and everyone an apology for leaving like that and acting the way I did" I said putting the twins in the carry around strollers.

"good idea love, I think I owe her one as well."

As we got to the main house everyone seemed to have been very upset. Rosalie quickly got up with a very pained and angered face.

"This all your faults your the reason-"

"Babe it's not their fault they left, they  had a very good reason to be upset." Emmet said grabbing her shoulder urging her to sit down.

I was confused,  who had left?  Then I noticed Renesmee and Jake weren't in the room, let alone their scen was barely in the house. I put the kids in their playpen and went to join Edward on the couch.

"What's going on, what are you guys keeping from me?" Edward said grabbing my hand.

"Renesmee's gone." Alice said

"And Emmett's right it's not their fault it's practically her's she was thinking a little to selfishly, I think she got the case of pregnancy brains. I'm sorry that she's gone also but this was her own choice and she was being a complete coward instead of facing you guys today and telling you how she really felt. I would tell you but the secrets not mine to tell" she continued as Jasper held her close by the waist.

My eyes widened and I heard Edward gasp, my baby girl was gone and it was all my fault.

"I don't care Alice, I still think it was your fault. You wanna know why she told us first, it was because you guys barely raised her. You were so wrapped up with each other the first year you always sent us to take care of her while you guys went off to have  sex somewhere on the wood or something. You were barely there for her in the most important year of her life where she was growing so quickly. You should've never gotten knocked up, it should've been me, I would've been a better mom. And either way I still got to play the role of mom she grew up. Your so selfish." Rosalie screamed.

Everyone was in shock and no one made a sound. You know how my heart was slowly breaking before, well now its completely shattered. The only sound that was made was by Edward and he was growling at Rosalie.

Emmett looked at her in shock "Babe you went to far, I can't believe you would say or accuse something like that."

"Emmett you know its tru-"

Edward shot up like a coiled spring "No he's right Rosalie, I won't have you talk to my wife like that. All you said was lies. And you say we're selfish when really you're the selfish one. You're nothing but a cold hearted bitch, whose just bitter because you didn't have a child of your own. That's all you wanted right Rosalie, I read your thoughts all the time. You donn't care who it is as long as it's your baby. You would even cheat on Emmett without a second thought if it meant having a baby of your own. That seems very selfish to me."

She was speechless, with eyes wide "I-I, I"

The look on Emmett's face broke my heart.

"Rose is that true?"

She looked guilty "Emmett I- I, um.. oh god"

He was gone in a blur, the rest of the family was still in shock. Edward grabbed my hand and put the babies back in their strollers.

"Let's get out of here"

And we were out in a flash.

So what do you think? I know there's a lot of drama going on rihgt now still but it will get better. I love you Fans. Please vote, comment, or leave me a suggestion. MMUUAAA xoxo Goodnight.