Chapter 2: The Great Escape (Aero's POV)

My brother is dead. My only member of family left is dead. But I can't mourn his death now. I need to get out of here! I rushed over to the other body. He is still unconscious, but breathing. I carry him over my shoulder, which was quite difficult considering I was weak already. I walk along the walls of the chamber in an attempt to find an exit. A doorknob! Yes! I can get out! Whoever was holding us hostage in this chamber must have forgot to secure the door.

“What an idiot!” I proclaim to myself.

 I stumble out into the light and felt the stunning warm sunshine. That's when I noticed a good fifty guards on the outside. Now, how am I going to do this? If there are guards all over this area, how am I supposed to escape unnoticed? There clearly going to see the cuts and bruises scattered all over my body. And wouldn't it be a tad suspicious with an unconscious person hanging over my shoulder? I'm screwed. I'm going to die just like Winston. Winston... Wait a minute, a memory just flashed before my eyes! A very painful six years of warrior training was being positioned in my mind as if it was downloaded. Hmmmmmmmm. Memories show up just as I need them. Suspicious, yet convenient. Anyway, I place the unconscious body in the cave, out of sight. Now, my plan is to kill and/or injure every last guard. I sneak up behind the first guard I see. I steal his sword and stab him right in the chest. After that, it seemed like all hell broke lose. Guards were attacking me from all directions, but I fended them all of. It was an epic battle, but the final result was a victory for me. There was bloodshed everywhere, and guards littered all over the ground. I go back into the cave, and pick up the body. Then at last, I left the area.