o n e

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes

There was just always something about Haven that caught my eye. She was graceful, yet daring. Beautiful, yet she wasn't boastful. Kind, yet she had the attitude of all the Kardashians combined.

No body liked being on her bad side. It just wasn't a good thing. There were a few though. I however, was one of the lucky ones.

I was her best friend.

It all started in kindergarten. She didn't want to be friends with any of the girls because she said, and I quote, "they were gigantic brats and she didn't want to be one." So instead, she came to sit with me at lunchtime.

I thank her for having such knowledge as a six year old.

But sometimes being Havens best friend. Because being best friends with this girl, you couldn't just not fall in love with every aspect of her being.

Haven Lowland was my dream girl. But she had no clue. That was my problem. She was extremely smart, but when it came to love, she was a little clueless.

Instead of telling her, like I wished I could, I marked it. I marked my love for Haven in millions of tallies. One tally for everyday I was in love with her. One tally for a day I fell even more in love with my best friend.

She never was supposed to find it, but I guess things don't always go as planned. Because on December 17, 2015, at 10:53, my secret was revealed from only seven words.

"Shawn, what's do all these tallies mean?"

AH!!!!

OK THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE STORY IVE EVER COME UP WITH LIKE EVER!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!

Ok now that's over, a couple things I'd like to point out

1. Sorry for the short chapters, they will get longer I promise
2. I used my girl Avey's (shawnscookiee ) name cause she's literally my queen like zayum
3.This book will be like a list kinda, like the most important tallies marked and why they were important I hope that's not confusing:/

Please remember to vote, comment, and share if you enjoyed! I appreciate any support!
-Abbey