Five

I let out a small but powerful grunt as I struggled to input the wires into my computer. The tower has sustained a small amount of damage in the duration of my travels, and I had been struggling to fix it all morning. Barry had offered to help for the twenty minutes he was here before getting called out to the warehouse we were at last night, and he seemed upset that he couldn't help me more before he had to run off. I appreciated the help he had given me, but I was hoping that he would return soon. I was nearing my wits end with trying to force the wires back into their places, and I was more than ready to just give up and use his computer to do any analyzations that came my way. He said that he wouldn't mind if I did, but I had been stubborn about it up until this point. I wasn't keen on working on other's people's computers just like I was always hesitant when people asked if they could work on mine. I had a lot of classified information on my computer, and I would be completely sunk if any of it got into the wrong hands.

I sighed heavily, resting my head on the floor as I closed my eyes. I still wasn't able to get the wire into the joint, and I was at my breaking point. I honestly couldn't try to fit it in there anymore due to the sore muscles in my arms and gravity affecting my blood flow. I heard someone clear their throat, and my eyes fluttered open again. I moved myself to where I was able to look out from underneath the desk but to where I was still lying on the floor. I saw a man standing a few feet away from me, his hands buried deep in the pockets of his gray jeans. He had on what looked to be a Star Wars shirt underneath a plain button down, and I was intrigued immediately. His long, dark brown hair was combed and parted neatly, a nice change from the long, shaggy hairstyle I'd seen on many other people. He looked like he was of Latino descent, and he smiled slightly at me as I laid there. It must have looked incredibly awkward, especially if he were looking for Barry and found me instead.

"Uh, hi." I greeted, pulling myself from underneath the desk and wiping away all of the dirt and dust that had accumulated on my pants. "What can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to come by and introduce myself." He stated, outstretching his hand. "I'm Cisco Ramon. I'm friends with Barry, and I work as an outside hand on the meta human task force."

I smiled, shaking his hand. "Joe's task force, right?" He nodded, and I chuckled. "Ever met The Flash?"

He shook his head. "No, not yet, but one can always hope. I've always wanted to ask him who made his suit to withstand all the running he does."

I shrugged. "Maybe he's got help or he's just really really talented." He laughed with a nod, and I sat down in Barry's spare chair. "I hope that you don't have any tests you need run. I'm having trouble getting my computer up, and I have no idea how to work my partner's."

"I can help you with that." He offered. "I'm pretty tech savvy, not to brag or anything."

I chuckled, pushing the chair back and gesturing to the computer. "Go right ahead, man. I've been struggling all morning."

He smiled slightly, immediately taking place on the floor. He looked like he knew what he was doing, and I was glad that one of us did. It was under a minute before I heard the computer booting up, and my jaw dropped as he emerged from underneath the desk. "All done." He stated happily.

"Bruja." I whispered loudly, making him laugh.

"You speak Spanish?" He asked as he pulled up a chair.

I nodded. "Yep. That and about ten other languages."

"Damn. Growing up rich sure had its privileges, huh?"

I chuckled. "Only in the sense that I could take whatever class I wanted and go wherever I wanted. Other than that, it wasn't all it's cracked up to be."