Remember

Hey, do you guys think I should write smut in a later chapter?

******************************************************************

       What's going on? Where is this? Harry though, looking around the darkness. He saw a flash of light below him and an image from a few years ago showed up. He bit his lip and moved closer to it, seeing that he was alone in the class room like always with his teacher, before he got his wings or escaped from heaven. Licking his lips, Harry entered the memory and sat down next to his ten year old self, watching both him and his teacher.

       "You must listen carefully, Harold. This is the history of how angels and demons are born," his teacher said. Harry nodded his head and sat up straighter, his attention fully on the board and pictures that were moving by. "Even before God made humans, there were souls around. They didn't have anywhere to go, so God made a few of them as angels, his first being Lucifer mainly as a... test....to see if it would work." Harry's eyes were wide and he looked at a picture of God, holding a bright white object in his hand.

       This is the first time I ever saw a soul, Harry thought, smiling down at his younger self. But, what is this place? Why am I here? He looked around the room, but he couldn't see anything. He sighed and listened in on the memory again, not minding that he was about to learn about this for the second time. He had almost forgotten about all of it, anyways.

       "It did work, so he made more of them only leaving enough for a few hundred humans. Adam and Eve were the first humans to ever touch land, but God, he didn't clothe them or give them any knowledge that they were naked," his teacher explained, showing a picture of the first two humans to ever be born. "Eve wasn't tricked by the snake, like the bible states. She took the apple willingly without needing any persuasion. Now, Adam knew better than to take the apple. Eve forced him to eat it, forced him to take a bite. What most humans believe because of the bible they wrote, is wrong. There was no snake, not really, because Eve herself was the snake." Harry's eyes got wide and he looked at his teacher, about to ask a question. "Don't ask, Harold, you are still too young."

       Harry looked over at his teacher and saw that the images behind him were fading, but they never did that. Harry stood up and walked over, his hand going through the screen and to the room behind it. He felt something grab his hand and he yanked it back, seeing burn marks on his wrist where he was grabbed. He walked back over to the seat he was sitting in and sat down, waiting for the teacher to continue.

       The teacher walked over to the desk Harry was at and crouched down in front of it, looking at Harry. "I know how curious you are. I was the same way when I was your age but you just have to wait a couple more years." Harry looked down at his desk and nodded, seeing the teacher walk back up to the front. "Adam and Eve made the first human and God, for punishment of eating the apple, banished them from what he calls The Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve, nine months later, had a baby, but it was taken from them before they could see what gender it was and put back as a soul. Afterwards, God took a handful of souls and threw them to the earth, making them all humans. Each of them did what Adam and Eve did, making babies which each took their own soul. This is when Lucifer was banished to hell, but you cannot hear that yet." The teacher licked his lips and ran a hand through his hair, flipping through pictures until there was one of a humans death. "When a human dies, there soul comes back up to heaven but they aren't made into an angel unless their goal in life has been fulfilled. Angels are the ones whose goal has been completed. Demons are made when Lucifer grabs the souls of those who have yet to achieve their goal and are about to be reincarnated..."

       Harry watched the world around him fade, along with his younger self and his teacher. He could see their mouths moving, but no words were coming out. He bit his lip and saw another flash of light, this time showing a different image. Harry moved over to it and entered the light, standing right next to a himself a few minutes before he got his wings and in front of his teacher. He smiled because he remembered this, when his teacher saved his life.