Chapter 2 Part 2 Sunday Funday

When I got to the park, the grey clouds that were replacing the blue sky I was used to see back home, were completely covered by the redish leaves in the trees as on the humid floor caused by the constant rain. I walked by the park stopping from time to time to take some pictures while listening to the whistle of the wind that hit my face, which was turning red because of the cold as my nose, which resembled Santa's famous reindeer's nose.
I crossed the whole park in about an hour to then walk through the streets nearby, until I stopped in front of a pub with a singular name: O'Donoghue's. Surprised, I smiled to myself for the casualty that had just happened to me and, as it was lunch time, I entered to try a typical Irish dish.
There, there were only two men having lunch sitting by the window, and two others were by the bar talking about their jobs in a building company. It was silent and the only thing I could hear was the far noise from a TV that was broadcasting a gaelic football match which I supposed it was from previous seasons because of the image quality, or maybe it was live but the screen was that dirty that seemed that the quality was worse.
I sat at the opposite side of the men who were talking about their jobs while they were eating peanuts, and waited for the waiter to finish drying a glass with a greyish piece of cloth that was hanging from his apron.
"What are you gonna have?" The waiter asked me with a weird accent.
"A Coke and... One of this" I turnt the menu around so he could see it because I was uncapable of reading what was written. It would be a typical Irish dish, that typical that they didn't even translated the name to English. The only thing I knew when I ordered it was that it had meat and a variety of vegetables (including potatoes, of course) all stewed.
Suddenly the waiter shouted something I couldn't understand, that I supposed it was my dish, through a tiny window that I believe it got to the kitchen as it came a heavy smell of stew from there.
While my meal was being cooked I looked for how to get to Guinness' factory that although it would take me a few hours to get there walking it wouldn't take me more than 20 by bus. I also looked for the way home from there to not have to search more places with wifi.
After finishing my food I paid the waiter and went to the nearest bus stop. When I got there I saw that I had to wait 10 minutes for mine, so to kill the time I listened to music sitting in one of the stoned benches beside the bus stop. I got to the huge queue of the museum in 30 minutes, although it would take me 30 more minutes waiting in the cold to enter. Once in I could see a huge hall from where you could go to the other rooms to start the visit. A cristal elevator was in the center of the circled hall, which reminded me of Charlie and the chocolate factory's one, although Willy Wonka wasn't in this one and wasn't invisible either. Looking up I could see the several floors the factory was devided in and corridors full of people that resembled a doughnut's shape. The museum consisted of a long explanation of the history and production of this famous beer and the several ways of publicity that was given over the years. At the end of the way, in the last floor, the visitors could enjoy a pint of Guinness while admiring the views from the upper floor. When I got there, it was sunset time despite being only 5:30pm so I enjoyed the views and took some pictures of the landscape where Croke Park, Aviva Stadium and the Spire could be seen, also the ancient chimneys of the factories in the area and the Liffey crossing the whole city. The sky was a mix of blue and grey that was changing to orange tones. This landscape inspired me tranquilty, just the opposite of what was happening in the bar, which was a total chaos full of people drinking from glasses of beer or laughing among the crowd. After finishing my glass I decided to go back home as I didn't want to spend too much time by the dark streets of the city, because then I would have more chances to get lost. I took the bus that fortunately left me just a street from my apartment.